***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread*** | Page 86 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread***

Defense failed us today.Secondary is still one if not the biggest weakness on this team.

I'm so ****ing mad right now. This team can not ****ing beat the Texans. WTF!!!!!. Jesus Christ, do the Texans ****ing have kryptonite or something?! I think we got ahead of ourself with Miami, this team is better, but not that much better than last year. I just don't understand how Miami's defense can slow down the best offense from San Diego and makes the offense look like an all star.

Matchups. We don't have a player to match up with AJ.

I choose to give AJ credit, as he was simply a man among boys out there.

sprano has no nutsssssssssssssss ted is ****ing bust and i hope leahan goodman allen bell all ****ing get ****ing cut this weeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

sprano has no nutsssssssssssssss ted is ****ing bust and i hope leahan goodman allen bell all ****ing get ****ing cut this weeekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ****kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

You're one of the worst dolphins fans there is...your post makes that clear.

F*ck Houston!! Every year we play these ******* at home, every year they beat us. '06 we can't recover onside kick, '07 they kick a freak FG, '08 they get the TD on 4th down!!

iv ehad the sig for awhile not my fault dont hate on me cuz the coaches dont know wat they are doing he should be reutrning kicks evry time no qu

Back
Top Bottom