***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread*** | Page 87 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread***

Our defensive coordinator has to go! How can you let the Texans march down field like that. Those last minute sacks don't mean anything when you give up big plays like that! Unbelievable!

GJ on waiting until end of game before you decide to put Ginn in on returns. Made a real difference.

Tedd Ginn Has Nothing To Do With The Defense Sucking All Day And Not Being Able To Stop Texans All Day Dont Blame It On Ginn Thats Ignorant Does Ginn Play Db?

Tedd Ginn sucks thats the bottom line. Wasted homer pick and put us back years. I can't wait till this guy is off the team. Tired of waiting years for this guy to develop.

That's kind of a season changer for us...but we weren't a playoff team anyway.

Have to regroup and go to next week. It is pretty bad that we let them walk down the field like that. I mean, that's hard to do in a video game, let alone in the NFL.

Fixed the run defense and run offense this year. Fix the pass offense, and pass defense next year.

Apparently Miami is in trouble playing against offenses that have big receivers that can run and leap. Because Miami got blasted by the Cardinals big WRs too. But damn, Andre Johnson seems to have his best day against Miami, they just can't stop him. He's like Eric Moulds for Miami and it's just so frustrating in the sense that Houston has Miami's number. This is 4-0 against Miami now for Houston. An expansion team that hasn't done so great, yet somehow manages to beat amazing Miami.

Ginn does suck. And I agree....I'm tired of waiting all seaon for him to so call "Develop"

On that 4th down passing play when Bell had it almsot INT, I think he should of just went ballistic and ripped the ball downward instead of trying to catch that!

Back
Top Bottom