***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread*** | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***official Dolphins Vs Texans Game Thread***

I was willing to give Ginn more time this year to show something but the guy has just been invisible.You have Andre Johnson on the other side making our secondary look stupid, then we have Ginn on our team who can't even get on the field.

Really starting to tick me off.

That's kind of a season changer for us...but we weren't a playoff team anyway.

Have to regroup and go to next week. It is pretty bad that we let them walk down the field like that. I mean, that's hard to do in a video game, let alone in the NFL.

Fixed the run defense and run offense this year. Fix the pass offense, and pass defense next year.

Worst loss since the Monday Night Giveaway to the Jets about 8 years ago. I cannot believe what I saw out there. We had 3-4 chances to end the game and we got our pants pulled down and whored by an 0-4 team. Disgusting.

I dont know. Its not so bad. Houston always plays hard against us. Im really not that shocked. There is a good chance we underestimated them just like the Patriots and Chargers did. The bright, and I will say it all season long, is we are still doing better than last year.

I was pretty angry after the game. I tossed my jersey in the dirty clothes pile and yelled at CBS during the Matt Schuab interview after the game, but now I had time to cool down and look at things with a clear mind and it really isn't that bad. 2-3 is a decent record. There are playoff contender teams that sit at 2-3 right now. All we need is a little win streak and all will be good in the hood again.

I'm gonna have a dream tonight where I strangle Renaldo Hill then pour industrial-strength glue on his hands and smash a football onto them... or at least I hope I do.

Back
Top Bottom