OFFICIAL Farve to Return to the Packers Thread *ALL FARVE POSTS WILL BE MOVED HERE* | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OFFICIAL Farve to Return to the Packers Thread *ALL FARVE POSTS WILL BE MOVED HERE*

CashInFist said:
Hey man, that's your opinion. I don't really give a sh*t what you or anyone else thinks.

You better care what the mods think, so dont make them classless statements and expect to get away with it.

PhinDude88 said:
You better care what the mods think, so dont make them classless statements and expect to get away with it.

1. I did not break ToS.
2. It was MY OPINION, who the hell are you to judge me?
3. I am sure I am not alone and many others feel the same way I do but did not post it.
4. Gee, how would I ever recover if I was banned from here? :rolleyes:

CashInFist said:
1. I did not break ToS.
2. It was MY OPINION, who the hell are you to judge me?
3. I am sure I am not alone and many others feel the same way I do but did not post it.
4. Gee, how would I ever recover if I was banned from here? :rolleyes:

I aint going to keep on arguing with you cause it will get us both no where. Anyway you should really think about what you type before you make lame post such as you wish someone was injured, i know i aint the only one that thinks you are classless.

PhinDude88 said:
I aint going to keep on arguing with you cause it will get us both no where. Anyway you should really think about what you type before you make lame post such as you wish someone was injured, i know i aint the only one that thinks you are classless.

How about you keep your sissy-a$s comments to yourself?

CashInFist said:
How about you keep your sissy-a$s comments to yourself?

How about you start to act mature? Here i am at 16 being more grown up then a 32 year old :shakeno:

PhinDude88 said:
How about you start to act mature? Here i am at 16 being more grown up then a 32 year old :shakeno:

If you would have kept your mouth shut and minded your own business everything would have been fine. But, of course, you were incapable of that.

CashInFist said:
If you would have kept your mouth shut and minded your own business everything would have been fine. But, of course, you were incapable of that.

Dude i am a kid, what do you expect?

PhinDude88 said:
Dude i am a kid, what do you expect?

LOL...

You may be a kid, but at 16, you are at least twice as mature as the 32 year old you are arguing with...

And Cash...That is my opinion. so get over it...There are also plenty of us who feel the same way as PhinDude88 does about low class comments like what you made, so see, it works both ways.

Oh, and, *IF* Farve breaks some of Marino's records...Good for him, he will have earned the spot in the record book. That would do NOTHING to hurt Marino's stellar career.

Back
Top Bottom