Official Florida Gators Thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

Dors156

He's Backkkkk
Reaction score
where are my gator fans:D

leak looked comfortable the other day.the defense did well.

Sat, Sep 2 Southern Miss W 34-7
Sat, Sep 9 UCF 6:00 pm
Sat, Sep 16 at (11) Tennessee 8:00 pm
Sat, Sep 23 Kentucky TBA
Sat, Sep 30 Alabama TBA
Sat, Oct 7 (8) LSU TBA
Sat, Oct 14 at (4) Auburn TBA
Sat, Oct 28 (12) Georgia 3:30 pm
Sat, Nov 4 at Vanderbilt 2:00 pm
Sat, Nov 11 South Carolina TBA
Sat, Nov 18 Western Carolina TBA
Sat, Nov 25 at (9) Florida State TBA

now as i look at the schedule im thinking our record could be 11-1 with a loos at auburn.i could possibly see tennesse and lsu a tough game on the road to.and maybe florida state.im looking foward to that auburn game though

0roflpt5-1.gif

Not to bash but anyone looks good against Southern Miss...UCF should be an interesting game for Leak

AirFishOne said:
Not to bash but anyone looks good against Southern Miss...UCF should be an interesting game for Leak

yeah i know that but im really looking forward to the tennsesse game as the biggest test to get things started.they looked real good against cal(even though in my mind cal is overated) but ucf will be interesting.

AirFishOne said:

I would say southern Miss is better than UCF and last year they played Alabama really close. They are not that bad of a team

dorsaroll156 said:
yeah i know that but im really looking forward to the tennsesse game as the biggest test to get things started.they looked real good against cal(even though in my mind cal is overated) but ucf will be interesting.

Yep. I am sure the team is too... and that is why I am hoping UF looks right past UCF this week... :D

FinNasty said:
Yep. I am sure the team is too... and that is why I am hoping UF looks right past UCF this week... :D

Not gonna happen bro, Meyer is a better coach than that. :wink:

Meyer is a great coach... but players still look past teams some times... especially teams they see as no threat...

The gators still have a brutal schedule. I could see anywhere from 4 losses to 0 (the real homer in me! ;) ).

Lets see how they look against UCF. Remember guys the first game of the year is usually the sloppiest for most teams!

Back
Top Bottom