Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 121 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

That was a bit ironic. :lol:

I know he's healthy now but he's still coming off a major injury. I have heard rumors of him challenging Moody. I've also heard your boy Rainey has bulked up alittle bit as well.
Like it was possible for him not to :wink:

Major Surgery Yes but its a 9 month rehab and its been a year.. I think he is good to go bro.

LOL yeah Rainey needed to bulk up. I think he will be much more of a factor this year. I can't to see our d

Interesting to see Finch going back to safety. I could see him starting at SS. Hill and Wright could battle for the FS spot. Actually have alot of depth at DB for a change. Hopefully Anderson can shake the injury bug as well.

Looks like we'll be stacked at safety. I'm still concerned about the experience at CB.

BTW, the game I went to last year when Rainey had a return (punt I think?), he looked like a Pop Warner kid snuck into the game. One of the smallest guys I can remember seeing on a football field.

Looks like we'll be stacked at safety. I'm still concerned about the experience at CB.

BTW, the game I went to last year when Rainey had a return (punt I think?), he looked like a Pop Warner kid snuck into the game. One of the smallest guys I can remember seeing on a football field.

I think experience will be a bigger issue at Safety then Corner. Haden and Wondy both have a full year under their belt, Anderson is solid if he can stay healthy. Safety on the other hand, unless your counting on Monroe the only one with significant playing time is Major Wright. I will say that if we have to face that issue I'm more comfortable with it being the way it is because the talent level at safety should help overcome some of the experience issues.

Lets give it up for Nick Calathes who has the 2nd triple double in Gator history tonight!

Im a die hard Buckeye fan but its "hard" watching that NIT tourney!!!

Yeah it is alittle hard but I understand. The Gators have actually been playing really well in the NIT. They have a real test Tuesday night when they play Arizona State

Yeah it is alittle hard but I understand. The Gators have actually been playing really well in the NIT. They have a real test Tuesday night when they play Arizona State

All paths may lead to ANOTHER Ohio State Florida final...as irrelevant as it would be compared to the other meetings.

just wanted to let everyone know i go to the University of FLorida and i get to see most of these guys walkin around and there freakin huge.. i got brandon spikes dan werner and maurice speights in my class(doesnt say too much for the class difficulty haha) and these guys r monsterous. brandon spikes looks like he can eat a cow but dan werner and speigths r like giant trees. i mean im 6 '0 but dan i feel small next to them haha. GO GATORS!!

Ok, are you guys trying to measure up to my Canes criminal charges? This takes the cake as far is cruel and cold.

GAINESVILLE, Fla. (AP)—A Florida football player was kicked off the team Friday after turning himself in on charges he used the gas credit card of a woman who was killed along with another player in a motorcycle accident.

Jamar Hornsby, a 21-year-old junior safety, learned Thursday that a judge had issued a warrant for his arrest on charges he used the dead woman’s gas card for six months, so he surrendered on charges of credit card theft and fraudulent use of a credit card, lawyer Huntley Johnson said.

Hornsby was released from jail several hours later on his own recognizance.

It was not immediately clear how Hornsby got the card. Johnson declined to comment on the specifics of the case, but said they would cooperate with authorities.

Apologies if this has been posted elsewhere. :peace1:

LINK: http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=ap-florida-hornsbycharged&prov=ap&type=lgns

Back
Top Bottom