Official Florida Gators Thread | Page 45 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Florida Gators Thread

Real_Teal said:
Prices from ticket brokers for big Gator games go for the same; however, if you know where to look you can usually find some for way less. Do you even try to negotiate prices or do you like to brag that you gave someone $800 for a $50 ticket? :lol:

Remember I sat on the 40 yard line..... $800 was the cheapest for that good a seat.

There were no tickets to be had for that game... my buddy walked around for an hour with his finger up (looking for 1) with $500 cash in his pocket and couldn't get into the game......

There were some pairs going a couple hours before for $450 per ticket, but they wouldn't sell a single.

I wasn't about to negoiate a price on a ticket that I saw elsewhere for $1200 dollars.

The average price for tickets, reported by ESPN, for that games was $800 for the nosebleeds and endzones.

TroySmith10 said:
Remember I sat on the 40 yard line..... $800 was the cheapest for that good a seat.

There were no tickets to be had for that game... my buddy walked around for an hour with his finger up (looking for 1) with $500 cash in his pocket and couldn't get into the game......

There were some pairs going a couple hours before for $450 per ticket, but they wouldn't sell a single.

I wasn't about to negoiate a price on a ticket that I saw elsewhere for $1200 dollars.

The average price for tickets, reported by ESPN, for that games was $800 for the nosebleeds and endzones.

Well, ESPN was calling it "The Game of The Century". Sometimes I wonder if brokers pay them to hype it.

TroySmith10 said:

I remember someone else on here syaing they paid $800 for a ticket for that game. :hmmm:

Motion said:
:eek::eek::eek:

NOOOOO!!!!!!

Ugh, thats nightmare material!

Dave and Motion,

Unfortunately I can't open that site, I'am at work. I will check later though.

Real_Teal said:
Well, ESPN was calling it "The Game of The Century". Sometimes I wonder if brokers pay them to hype it.

It was the game of the century.....

The biggest rivalry in sports, with the teams ranked #1 and #2, last game of the year with a chance to go to the national championship on the line.....

Game of the Century.

Motion said:
I remember someone else on here syaing they paid $800 for a ticket for that game. :hmmm:

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

TroySmith10 said:
It was the game of the century.....

The biggest rivalry in sports, with the teams ranked #1 and #2, last game of the year with a chance to go to the national championship on the line.....

Game of the Century.

Official Florida Gators Thread!!! Hmm

am i aloud in here??? :lol:

haha well just wanted to say good luck Gators, alot of respect for your prorgram, damnit!! can January get here!!

AirFishOne said:
am i aloud in here??? :lol:

haha well just wanted to say good luck Gators, alot of respect for your prorgram, damnit!! can January get here!!

Thank you, good luck to your Sooners as well. Expose BSU for the fraud that they are.

yeah motion, that's been big news around the tampa area. there's a recording of him bragging about getting money from people. it's weird, he sounds so innocent and naive about the whole thing. like "i can't believe they just gave me wads of money! it's so crazy!" i kinda feel bad for him....i don't think he's a bad kid, i just wonder if coach meyer wants him now...

Back
Top Bottom