***Official Florida Panthers Thread*** | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Official Florida Panthers Thread***

No way in hell Lyon starts game 2.
Maybe not but history suggests goalies don't do well the next game after playing 7 full periods 2 nights earlier. I've played a lot of goalie in my life and I wouldn't be surprised if he lost 12 pounds during the course of that game.

Then there's the soreness in the legs from all the pressure he's putting on them throughout that game.

Maybe not but history suggests goalies don't do well the next game after playing 7 full periods 2 nights earlier. I've played a lot of goalie in my life and I wouldn't be surprised if he lost 12 pounds during the course of that game.

Then there's the soreness in the legs from all the pressure he's putting on them throughout that game.
Oh he'll be sore, no doubt. Might he not be as good next game as he was last night? It's probable. But there's an absolute zero chance he doesn't start next game. I'll bet Andersen will also be back in net for Carolina. Every game is too important from here on out.

Oh he'll be sore, no doubt. Might he not be as good next game as he was last night? It's probable. But there's an absolute zero chance he doesn't start next game. I'll bet Andersen will also be back in net for Carolina. Every game is too important from here on out.
Looks like Bob's starting, Raanta could start for the Canes despite Anderson being nearly as impressive as Bob last game.

I wonder what the over/under is on Bob getting pulled at some point?

Bobrovsky has been very good, but lost in all of the talk about Bob for Conn Smythe is that the Panthers have played outstanding team defense. Florida got a one goal lead last night and then simply turtled in the third period. I normally despise the turtling strategy, but if you can prevent the other team from getting any dangerous scoring chances, it works.

I don't think Carolina even sniffed the net for the last five minutes of the game. You can say Bobrovsky was incredible, and you'd be right, but so was the overall effort of the forwards and defensemen to block shots, block passes, keep the front of the neat clean, and win puck battles.

When I saw the Panthers play my Montreal Canadiens in Sunrise a few years ago there was an uneven split of Canadiens and Panthers fans, more Canadiens fans to be sure. So much it felt like the Bell Centre in Montreal. A Panthers fan approached me and asked what it must be like to cheer on a team that has fans that care, a community that cares, etc. He said he doubts he'll ever see it. Anyways, I'm thinking of that guy today.

When I saw the Panthers play my Montreal Canadiens in Sunrise a few years ago there was an uneven split of Canadiens and Panthers fans, more Canadiens fans to be sure. So much it felt like the Bell Centre in Montreal. A Panthers fan approached me and asked what it must be like to cheer on a team that has fans that care, a community that cares, etc. He said he doubts he'll ever see it. Anyways, I'm thinking of that guy today.

Sounds like they had fans that care last night.

As Hayden Fox might say, that guy sounds like a snake.

Back
Top Bottom