Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Free Agency and Rumors Thread

**** people that say the Fins have not filled other needs…****ing FA has not even started yet. Give me a ****ing break.

Look at the money given out to some questionable players already. Play the market a bit.

Evans is ****ing douche.

was he on SportsCenter? what are u guys watching

I would F5 Evans if I had a chance.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 PM ----------

was he on SportsCenter? what are u guys watching

He is NFLN "talent"

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

How do you really feel? Lol. Totally agree bro.

So pissed. Brent Grimes signing came well into FA. Some of the best deals are done a week from now.

Evans is a fathead.

Mike Silver just said that the new Niners coach has to "turn that trick" into getting this team to win again.

Holy ****…what is going on with the afternoon crew on this network. I took a personal day from work to watch this. lol.

Any pats or tom brady fan, like Evans, is going to rip the move. They are scared to death of Suh.

Source: At this minute, Da'Norris Searcy's camp is still fielding calls from other teams. Adding, "We have spoken to the #Titans as well."

what did Heath Evans say... we overpaid Suh? guy is such a tool

I don't know how an "analyst" can rip an acquisition of a once in a generation FA :lol:

The NFLN is a lot like ESPN. They talk about the same 5 teams. I don't like it compared to MLB Network, which is outstanding if you are a baseball fan. And at least the NBA Network focuses on every team even if it's lower in quality.

I think Hayden sound agree with my other post that Heath should've been lost at sea... and never return

Yeah Heath Evans is a ****ing testicle head. Go **** yourself Heath. As was mentioned, if ANY- and I mean ANY- other team signs Suh, all the talking heads like Evans would be administering endless amounts of falatio about what a great move it is. The Fins sign him? The narrative does a 180. **** that. It's high time we give these ****tards a nice big ****burger to eat.

It's not that he dislikes the move, it's that he came off like he was trying too hard to hate the move. It was like it was building up inside and he wanted to bash in every way he can.

The NFLN is a lot like ESPN. They talk about the same 5 teams. I don't like it compared to MLB Network, which is outstanding if you are a baseball fan. And at least the NBA Network focuses on every team even if it's lower in quality.

MLB Network does a great job.

Rapoport:

The expected numbers for Da'Norris Searcy, who appears headed to the #Titans: 4 years, $24M with $10.5M guaranteed. Still finalizing.

Back
Top Bottom