****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

I don't think Denver will be in the QB market in round 1. I think they'll focus on adding youth to their D now, perhaps Fitzpatrick. Now we have to hope Cousins asks for too much and the Vikings bail; paving the way for the Jets to overpay the overrated QB and take them out of the draft (QB) too.

We aren't getting one of the 4 QBs at 11. And we aren't trading up.Cousins probably ends up in Minnesota so all the QB needy teams ahead of us, including Denver, still need to draft a QB. .

I don't think Denver will be in the QB market in round 1. I think they'll focus on adding youth to their D now, perhaps Fitzpatrick. Now we have to hope Cousins asks for too much and the Vikings bail; paving the way for the Jets to overpay the overrated QB and take them out of the draft (QB) too.

Assuming you want a QB at 11, yes.

Sammy Watkins, a perennial underachiever, gets $16M per year. Allen Robinson, coming off a torn ACL, gets $14M per year. Andrew Norwell, a guard, gets $13M per year.

As I mentioned multiple times, Landry’s expectations weren’t completely out of line. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom