****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 35 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

with all the QB talk around the Dolphins, almost like they want all four to go in the top 10

You and I are on the same page, something else is happening today that we don’t know about yet.

I dont really see who else they release, hopefully Wake stays but maybe its him or they restructure him. I dont see any other trades since James is staying.

Our friend Hayden is telling me we restructure Jones and or Tannehill- not seeing it but maybe.
why doesn't Hayden post here anymore?

a Ju'Wuan James restructure would be a good thing at this point

If you are going to commit to him at this point extend him right now and help the cap by giving him a signing bonus and getting some of that 9M off the books. Maybe a 3 year 25M with 4M signing bonus.

We certainly aren't playing this as if 2018 is a throw away year. Not a year where they draft a QB early and let him learn on the job. The QB we draft will probably come 3rd, 4th round.

keeping James on the option is a terrible movie. Would have been fine with an extension but if we pay him the full option? wowza
You don’t think James would get 9mil and then some in this market. A damn guard just got 13 mil per. If he gets extended it will be for 9 plus

Back
Top Bottom