****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 37 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

I used to enjoy finding out about all the big free agent deals right as the deadline passed. This isnt really the same

I used to enjoy finding out about all the big free agent deals right as the deadline passed. This isnt really the same

Yup, were just going to hear about the visits being set up etc after this for the other fringe type FA’s.

If I hear the Dolphin front-office whinge about "We tried to sign a OG but the market just went much higher than we expected" again, I'll scream. The salary cap and guards' salaries have been sharply increasing every year for a while. There are no cheap good guards to be had unless you find a diamond in the rough.

Browns get Carlos Hyde. Insurance policy at RB if Barkley doesn't drop to 4.

My guess is the Browns take Darnold at 1 or what QB they want and hope Giant and Colts take the bait to trade out of the 2, 3 spots by every QB needy team jumping over each other. (Bills, Jets, Broncos, Cards?? (if they have enough ammo))

If the Dolphins are deadset on spending money on middle-tier free agents, we should be in on Austin Seferian Jenkins.
I actually agree with this move I think he may be a pleasant suprise, only 26 I believe.

ASJ can ball. The only reason the dude isn't thought of as one of the leagues best tes is bc the trouble he got into in Tampa bay. He got another shot in New York and he rocked. Would definitely welcome the talent but there's red flags

Browns get Carlos Hyde. Insurance policy at RB if Barkley doesn't drop to 4.

My guess is the Browns take Darnold at 1 or what QB they want and hope Giant and Colts take the bait to trade out of the 2, 3 spots by every QB needy team jumping over each other. (Bills, Jets, Broncos, Cards?? (if they have enough ammo))

Thats how I currently see the top 4 shaking up. Browns go QB at 1, then Buffalo and NYJ move up to 2 and 3 for a QB. Unless of course the Giants fall in love with Barkley.

Beginning to wonder if we're in for Tahir Whitehead. Odd that he hasn't signed anywhere yet, we were rumored to be interested before free agency began, and now the Jones restructure.

Opens the door for QB or Derwin James.

Thats how I currently see the top 4 shaking up. Browns go QB at 1, then Buffalo and NYJ move up to 2 and 3 for a QB. Unless of course the Giants fall in love with Barkley.

Yeah from the sounds of it, Bills already working to trade up to 3 and jump the Broncos and Jets.

Once Jets and Broncos get wind of that they will start trying to jump over the Giants.

Other play out would be Giants and Colts stay set (Giants take Barkley). Browns trade the 4 slot to the Bills for their two 1st rounders and probably a 2nd and 3rd.

Browns end up with the 1st, 12th, 22nd picks in the 1st round.

That would be nuts!

Yeah from the sounds of it, Bills already working to trade up to 3 and jump the Broncos and Jets.

Once Jets and Broncos get wind of that they will start trying to jump over the Giants.

Other play out would be Giants and Colts stay set (Giants take Barkley). Browns trade the 4 slot to the Bills for their two 1st rounders and probably a 2nd and 3rd.

Browns end up with the 1st, 12th, 22nd picks in the 1st round.

That would be nuts!

And with your trade they'd also have four picks in the second round. 7 total picks in the first two rounds after all the acquisitions they've already made. Complete team turn around in one offseason. If they can hit in the draft for once that would be incredible.

Rooting against it because Dan Gilbert.

You don’t think James would get 9mil and then some in this market. A damn guard just got 13 mil per. If he gets extended it will be for 9 plus

If the damn guard you are referring to is Andrew Norwell, he just made the All Pro team at 26, and has missed 3 games the last 3 years. Not really the same comparison.

Patriots LT - Nate Solder to the Giants?

Jerrick McKinnon to the 49ers. 4/$30

Back
Top Bottom