****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

LOL@24M!! Oooooooh Tannenbaum, Oooooooh Tannenbaum. The gift that keeps on giving. He must have busted another nut and had himself a massive wet dream!!!

The Dolphins are a real-life parody. We pay other teams meager free agents market value contracts, but not our own. You can't make this up, man.

Albert Wilson. LOL.
The Dolphins are doing things right we are drafting stars and getting production from them on the cheap then when they want the big cash we trade them and get value for them and use it to draft again.Then we sign new up and coming FA while they are lesser known and more affordable.

We know the Chiefs, who were extremely wide receiver-needy wouldn't come CLOSE to paying him this, and he was in their building for 4 years.

You think Adam Gase knows how to utilize players better than Andy Reid? I think not.

LMAO
ya but the great andy Reid paid Watkins a 3 year 48 million deal with 30 million guaranteed and he didn't even have 700 yards last year. Everyone here had to Google this dude just like me and now are losing it even though the guaranteed money has yet to be announced.

Bill move up in first round (trade C. Glenn) they are now at pick 12. Buffalo will have the QB of their choice
Very god of season so far

Arent we still over the cap? Quinn and wilson are like 19mill no?
Probably have some contingent moves. Wouldn’t surprise me if Wilson is only like a $3M cap hit in year 1.

I will say this . . . Kenny Stills contract look like an absolute bargain at this point.

So there is that.
Lol he got the hometown discount package,
dont like the wilson deal.
I share this feeling, but I can live with this...speaking to Landrys demands lol

But signing Reshad Jones and not Landry was crazy. Then signing McDonald to an extension after 1 pre-season game. With those kinda moves, its like they completely whipped Landrys face with used toiled paper.

They had no intentions...

Probably have some contingent moves. Wouldn’t surprise me if Wilson is only like a $3M cap hit in year 1.

A restructure special- bet they let James walk for sure now..some other surprises coming probably.

Armando is speculating Miami could be interested in OG josh Sutton. He’s a Florida kid. Played for some of Miami’s coaches.

Wasn't about the money Hoops

Yes, agreed. Gase wanted him out. Only fault I'm seeing is if there was a better deal to be had in October. Then we have something to complain about. But don't forget, we only got a 4th for Ajayi and he wasn't due a big raise in the off season. This is all about Gase removing guys he didn't want. For better or for worse.

Back
Top Bottom