****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 88 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

Hmmm

Clive Walford‏Verified account @OGSlick_46
Miami!!!!!
1f60e.png

meh. 9 catches

I'd take a punt at him. Cheap, young, had a lot of potential coming out of The U. He was solid in his first two seasons but I don't know what happened last season -- was it injuries or did he just get caught up in the numbers game? Raiders were just a mess.

Still would draft Gesicki or Goedert if on the board at 42, or pray that Hurst or Andrews make it to us in the third.

This would be a smart pickup though in case they go QB at 11 and need a LB at 42, or go with a LB/S at 11 and Jackson/Rudolph slides to 42.

Between Derby and Walford at least we'd have some coachable talent at the position.

Also, not a fan of trading up but you know how Tannenbaum moves.... Could be another hole to plug to potentially move 42 to move up for Mayfield.

Rams are going to break Russell Wilson in half if Seattle don’t fix that O-line. You thought that 42-7 beatdown In Seattle was something....I may be watching the rams defense more closely this season.

Proving you're more of a Suh fan, and not really a Dolphins fan smh.....

A lot of people proving they’re Tannehill fans and not really Dolphins fans smh

Oh how dumbass comments come back to bite....

Gase still high on WR Parker heading into '18
10415.jpg

Coach Adam Gase intimated the Dolphins remain high on DeVante Parker.

We heard the Parker hype literally all of last summer, and Parker answered with a dreadful 2017 that included zero 100-yard games and no touchdowns after Week 3. "I don’t think there is any question what anybody feels he can do," Gase said. "I don’t even think it’s a potential thing. I think it’s a health thing. I think it’s just about however we can keep him healthy. So I think we’re trying to do as much as we can to figure out a way that when we hit spring we start from there and keep building on it. We need a little bit of luck. He’s been trying to do everything the right way. And it’s just kind of have to see where the chips fall." Parker just turned 25 but has yet to reach 800 yards in a season and saw the Dolphins add Albert Wilson and Danny Amendola as free agents after shipping Jarvis Landry to the Browns.

@AdamSchefter: Compensation update:

Browns receive:
2019 conditional seventh-round pick

Jaguars receive:
QB Cody Kessler

much better signing than Brock Osweiler

Gase still high on WR Parker heading into '18
10415.jpg

Coach Adam Gase intimated the Dolphins remain high on DeVante Parker.

We heard the Parker hype literally all of last summer, and Parker answered with a dreadful 2017 that included zero 100-yard games and no touchdowns after Week 3. "I don’t think there is any question what anybody feels he can do," Gase said. "I don’t even think it’s a potential thing. I think it’s a health thing. I think it’s just about however we can keep him healthy. So I think we’re trying to do as much as we can to figure out a way that when we hit spring we start from there and keep building on it. We need a little bit of luck. He’s been trying to do everything the right way. And it’s just kind of have to see where the chips fall." Parker just turned 25 but has yet to reach 800 yards in a season and saw the Dolphins add Albert Wilson and Danny Amendola as free agents after shipping Jarvis Landry to the Browns.

I'm frustrated with Parker. Show me you can stay healthy man.

@RapSheet: Free agent LB Neville Hewitt signed a one year deal with the #Jets, source said.

useful player

The rich get richer!

Rams are stacking up this year.

Back
Top Bottom