****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

ya but the great andy Reid paid Watkins a 3 year 48 million deal with 30 million guaranteed and he didn't even have 700 yards last year. Everyone here had to Google this dude just like me and now are losing it even though the guaranteed money has yet to be announced.

Sammy Watkins is a proven producer. 25 TD receptions in 4 years. You have to overpay proven producers once they hit unrestricted free agency.

You don't overpay Albert Wilsons who have a minimal track record of producing.

And ho many first waves of free agency guys don't get a good chunk of guaranteed money? This guy probably got least 15+

Sammy Watkins is a proven producer. 25 TD receptions in 4 years. You have to overpay proven producers once they hit unrestricted free agency.

And ho many first waves of free agency guys don't get a good chunk of guaranteed money? This guy got least 15+
is Watkins really a proven producer......he is constantly hurt and only had 593 yards last year in 15 games on a prolific offensive team. He has loads of talent but he is most certainly not a proven producer, they are paying for potential.

The chances of us resigning James probably went out with the window with Norwell getting 66 million.

Dickson had plenty of chances last year too. Olson was out for like 13 weeks.

Yeah and that’s whats driving the money

I hate it. Frankly

Just something to get in the way of the rookie picks run

Must see him as the primary in line option too

Think about that Carolina o too. What’s driving it is the qbs legs threats leading to 1 on 1s and good looks for the tight end.

Without Olsen at least.

Runs thru the tight end in the passing game

Im not gonna lie...unless Tannehill plays better than Tom Brady on an avg. Sunday(all season), next season doesnt look better than 5-11 I can tell you that.

The chances of us resigning James probably went out with the window with Norwell getting 66 million.

We could just leave it as is and pay him $9 million this year, assuming we can fanagle the cap to allow it.

And ho many first waves of free agency guys don't get a good chunk of guaranteed money? This guy probably got least 15+
The only thing Watkins has proven is that he gets hurt a lot.

We could just leave it as is and pay him $9 million this year, assuming we can fanagle the cap to allow it.
I don't think we can now that we've signed Wilson. Though we don't have to worry about saving cap space for signing rookies and in season free agents, Suh's post june cut gives us the money for that.

The Dolphins, I’m told by a source familiar with the team’s plan, have identified a veteran free agent offensive lineman they want to add not long after free agency begins.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/armando-salguero/article204828659.html

mhm...

Coming from Armando, it may hold some water...

but jesus. ed dickson? come on. This whole 'fill positions with starters' thing tannenbum tries to sell us is such a load of crap. It's one thing when its on a cheap deal, but to overpay for average, again and again and again AND cut Suh.... just terrible

I don't think we can now that we've signed Wilson. Though we don't have to worry about saving cap space for signing rookies and in season free agents, Suh's post june cut gives us the money for that.

Have we determined for sure that Suh is designated Post June cut? AS others have mentioned that screws next year's cap. Some speculation that we just bite the bullet and take the 26 million dead money this year and end it all.

Back
Top Bottom