****Official Free Agent Signings**** | Page 92 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

****Official Free Agent Signings****

The compensation for Landry was fair and the lack of extension talks coming out of Cleveland seals that deal for me.

As for Cooks.... He's a good but not great or even borderline great wide receiver. I do not consider him a WR1 despite what seems to be the popular opinion. Wide receivers with his ability aren't exactly rare. I wouldn't give up more than a late second or third for him. I don't think the Rams are concerned with the draft though. They're clearly going for it right now. I do think they'd of been better off adding more compensation and going after Odell instead. That's a player that can absolutely push them over the top in addition to the other acquisitions they've made.
Hum Rams give up a 1st for Cooks, last year so did the Pats and the Pats gave up a 2nd and 7th for a position reciever punt returner called Wes Welker. Guess their GMs disagree with ya.

Landry and those demands were lucky to get a 3rd this year. Maybe a 2nd if we traded him last year, his value on this forum has been way overblown imo.
We can certainly see at the end of this season just where we are for the guys we just picked up to replace Laundry. If you want a possible sleeper to replace Laundry on the team look at the rookie Forde we picked up in the 7th round last year. He was on IR and was touted as a top 2 to 3 round pick in last year's draft. He was a productive type position reciever in college.

We can certainly see at the end of this season just where we are for the guys we just picked up to replace Laundry. If you want a possible sleeper to replace Laundry on the team look at the rookie Forde we picked up in the 7th round last year. He was on IR and was touted as a top 2 to 3 round pick in last year's draft. He was a productive type position reciever in college.

100% agree with you Isaiah was a steal in the draft. A poor combine made him drop drastically, his tape and college production speak for itself. I personally think a Lot teams will regret letting him pass them 7 times.

Landry and those demands were lucky to get a 3rd this year. Maybe a 2nd if we traded him last year, his value on this forum has been way overblown imo.

Or underblown, as the case may be. We will find out how important (or replaceable) he was to this offense soon enough.

Do some of you guys seriously think Landry (and his demands) were worth a 1st round pick?

I’m genuinely curious

Anyone who thinks Landry is worth a first round pick can't be taken seriously on other football related matters.

I was hoping we'd get pick 65 from Cleveland as a best case scenario but I can understand why we didn't.

Back
Top Bottom