Official FSU vs Miami Thread 2004 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official FSU vs Miami Thread 2004

caneproud117

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I just wanted to wish FSU good luck this year and hopefully the game will be clean and another instant classic. We'll probably see 4 first rounders on the field so keep a look out for future Miami Dolphins.

Go Hurricanes and Dolphins.

Im anxious for this game cause miami owns fsu. I wanna see how many points we can win by. Whats ur thoughts on washington goin from miami to NC state. I think he could've been really good for us, now we're gonna have to stop him.

jville_fin said:
Im anxious for this game cause miami owns fsu. I wanna see how many points we can win by. Whats ur thoughts on washington goin from miami to NC state. I think he could've been really good for us, now we're gonna have to stop him.
This year is going to be our toughest year to win. That being said our DLine is probably the best in the nation. Washington going to NC State wasn't as big a blow as people would think, we signed 3 other top backs and two of them will see playing time this year. I'd put my money on Charlie Jones and Derron Thomas, with Andrew Johnson seeing time at CB (he's the fastest of the three). This kid Jones had more impressive film than Washington but you don't really know how they're going to turn out until they get on the field. I'm really looking forward to this season to see what happens with the running back situation and which Linebackers are going to emerge as superstars.

why should this be the official thread? :tongue:

jville_fin said:
Im anxious for this game cause miami owns fsu. I wanna see how many points we can win by.

:shakeno: Another stupid remark from a fairweather, uneducated 'Canes fan.

blingbling2334 said:
why should this be the official thread? :tongue:

Because the thread title says it's the official thread, duh! :D
Also, we have had FSU's number the past couple of years, but the past is exactly what it says, the past. We have to prove ourselves every year just like every other college football team.

Miami has had our number the past 4 years, since our title...I can't deny that.
Everyone is talking about Berlin, Rix, our O-Line, Miami's D-Line....so on and so forth.
But these are two TOP FIVE teams no matter what any "expert" predicts.
It is going to be the 'unknowns' that decide this winner.
Plus, I wouldn't be surprised to see one of the sloppyest first halves in this matchups history with the butterflies mixed in with rustiness and new faces.

Back
Top Bottom