Official Game Thread: Portugal vs Angola | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: Portugal vs Angola

3 minutes left...

Tell me why none of these games have been blow outs? And why the really good teams have not played very well against their opponents.

Argentina and Ivory Coast
England and Paraguay
Sweden and Trinidad and Tobago (Sweden is not really good but T&T is not considered good)

And now Ghana and Portugal...

Tone_E said:
Please tell me you are not serious. :rolleyes:

They did a great job with all their limitations, Portugal was frustated at times, they did a decent job IMO, and many people thought that Portugal was going to score like 5 goals:rolleyes2

TotoreMexico said:
They did a great job with all their limitations, Portugal was frustated at times, they did a decent job IMO, and many people thought that Portugal was going to score like 5 goals:rolleyes2

I thought they would, but Angola played surprisingly well. They started out slow and got better throughout the game. They just didn't have the offensive punch to tie the game.

They dont know what to do with the ball once they reach the box area. How many times have you seen them over run the ball (no control), mis handle the ball in general, miss a pass, and above all, take LOW PERCENTAGE shots when a wing or an open man is available!!

Portugal almost beat themselves. Any decent team would have tied them the way they played. They did not impress me at all, especially with the way their def. played that game. I can only imagine what Mexico is gonna do against them.

Expect better things from Portugal, because they are more than capable of doing so, or they wont make it past the second round.

PS. Did you see those stupid fans with the "Where's Greece" sign? Ummmm, idiot, they beat you twice in the Euros, stfu!

Tone_E said:
They dont know what to do with the ball once they reach the box area. How many times have you seen them over run the ball (no control), mis handle the ball in general, miss a pass, and above all, take LOW PERCENTAGE shots when a wing or an open man is available!!

Portugal almost beat themselves. Any decent team would have tied them the way they played. They did not impress me at all, especially with the way their def. played that game. I can only imagine what Mexico is gonna do against them.

Expect better things from Portugal, because they are more than capable of doing so, or they wont make it past the second round.

PS. Did you see those stupid fans with the "Where's Greece" sign? Ummmm, idiot, they beat you twice in the Euros, stfu!

:sidelol: So funny

Back
Top Bottom