Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic

Prime Time said:
1st goal was partly his fault...

2nd goal, he was jus defending and noone was there to get the ball he headed out...

He had time to take it down on his chest and play it to feet. He headed it straight to Rosicky then stodd there instead of closing him down.

Boomer said:
He's not even the best keeper in the American squad. Brad Friedal is much better keeper than Keller. Always has been.

Brad is still probably better, but he's not in the squad, so Keller is the best we got for the cup.

The US needs to get more aggressive. Even after the first goal, McBride was still completly alone, and not exactly placed far up on the pitch. If they want to win, they have to move their chains forward.

touborg said:
The US needs to get more aggressive. Even after the first goal, McBride was still completly alone, and not exactly placed far up on the pitch. If they want to win, they have to move their chains forward.

Yeah, this is a knock on Da Bruce.. This is where confidence meets reality.

Boomer said:
He had time to take it down on his chest and play it to feet. He headed it straight to Rosicky then stodd there instead of closing him down.

Stood there? He was pretty far away. I believe Mastroeni was closer...

Prime Time said:

Still should have closed the ball down. Can't allow a player of Rosicky's class the time he gave him.

Boomer said:
I thought Oguchi was supposed to be a decent player? He was lost for the first goal in no mans land then headed it straight to Rosicky for the 2nd.

He hasn't had a good game at all. He still has a lot to learn. he has been caught out of position a few times. if he goes to Boro it can only help his game.

Prime Time said:

Yeah once he headed it that deep to the center he was in no man's land......however, chesting it and then playing out to the wings was the smarter approach.

And the first goal....he got bad position and out played....bet he would say that in 9 out of 10 balls like that he wouldnt have it happen again.....think the 1st goal shocked him or he just wasnt prepared for Koller coming by him like that.....not many boys Koller's size going against him in the ramp up to WC.

you live you learn....but 2 goals that he played a role in are not good....hope he comes out in the 2nd half with fire in his belly and turns it on.

I'll be real disappointed if Bruce doesn't sub at halftime or shortly afterwards. Also, I think he bears the most blame for the lack of aggressiveness of our squad.

Whitedolphin54 said:
He hasn't had a good game at all. He still has a lot to learn. he has been caught out of position a few times. if he goes to Boro it can only help his game.

He'll be sitting on the bench then behind Huth and the lad from Derby whose name inexplicably escapes me.......Chris.......Riggot.

Dammmmitttttttttttttttt

I know the US can play better.

BTW the Czech players are freaking part BEAST no wonder they are #2 in the world. They are freaking TALL.

Back
Top Bottom