Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread: United States vs Czech Republic

I have a question: Why do soccer players roll on the grass like they have gotten the worst beating of their life?....they act like they have been stabbed or something....then two minutes later they are up and running like nothing happened. Did you see Nedved and Koller rolling around....I thought they were dying or something. :lol:

Roman529 said:
I have a question: Why do soccer players roll on the grass like they have gotten the worst beating of their life....they act like they have been stabbed or something....then two minutes later they are up and running like nothing happened. Did you see Nedved and Koller rolling around....I thought they were dying or something. :lol:

Yea, notice they never grab the limb that's actually injured either :D

Roman529 said:
I have a question: Why do soccer players roll on the grass like they have gotten the worst beating of their life?....they act like they have been stabbed or something....then two minutes later they are up and running like nothing happened. Did you see Nedved and Koller rolling around....I thought they were dying or something. :lol:

It's part of the game, it's cheating though

touborg said:
Yea, notice they never grab the limb that's actually injured either :D

I always laugh when I see these guys rolling on the ground....very rarely are they hurt. The Italians are the best at this. :wink:

Boomer said:
The US just lack quality. Good TEAM, but not enough quality to advance.

I don't think we're seeing the US at the level it played at during qualifying. I don't know, maybe they took this too lightly, but if you look at the first half of qualifying games, the US plays with tenacity, challenging every ball.

So, while the Czechs are good, I think this is more a case of the US not playing to its potential (meaning total lack of aggressiveness) than anything else. And it's Arena who is responsible for that.

Nappy Roots said:
so what happens if we lose this game? we out?

not mathematically, but nearly out. I mean we have to play Italy next, and over a series of games Italy is stronger than the Czechs. Italy also has no real weakness.

Back
Top Bottom