Official Game Thread!! | Page 149 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread!!

Nasty said:
who knows? but do you really think that Miami would have played with so little intensity had your starters been in? I dont think so...

But we will never know...

Or if the Fins were playing for something other than a winning record.....likea playoff spot it wouldn't have been so close.

fin-atic said:
We suck people. This is against 2nd and 3rd stingers. There is no excuse for this.
No excuse. We are still two tiers off the NFL elite. I am glad we won, but it is nothing to be proud of. The inability of our team to score TDs reminds us that we need to do some work this off seaason.

9-7 after 4-12? I'm proud of that. Heck, I said in preseason that I would be darned happy with 8-8. This is a heck of an achievement for the Phins and their fans and we should be proud.

PhinPhan1227 said:
9-7 after 4-12? I'm proud of that. Heck, I said in preseason that I would be darned happy with 8-8. This is a heck of an achievement for the Phins and their fans and we should be proud.

Damn right no reason to be down... were 9-7 and next year the dolphins are going to be a SERIOUS team. :dolphins:

apologies for my rudeness in this thread. I do not normally conduct myself like that!

refs' calls suck

I was watching the replay on Miamidolphins.com of game highlights. Their 1st TD, should not have been a td. his hand hit out of bounds before his knee hit in endzone. Also the roughing the passer penalty, nulifying the int and giving them the td opportunity was BS. He hit him just as he released the ball.

cornell said:
I was watching the replay on Miamidolphins.com of game highlights. Their 1st TD, should not have been a td. his hand hit out of bounds before his knee hit in endzone. Also the roughing the passer penalty, nulifying the int and giving them the td opportunity was BS. He hit him just as he released the ball.

Actually that is a TD, as long as his shin is in bounds which it was then you don't need two feet.

But your right about the penalty on Taylor, that was just a horrible call.

Back
Top Bottom