Official Game Thread!! | Page 146 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread!!

fin-atic said:
We suck people. This is against 2nd and 3rd stingers. There is no excuse for this.
No excuse. We are still two tiers off the NFL elite.

Excuse me? A win is a win. If we lost this game I would be pretty friggin' p****d off but we won!

Good teams win regardless of how they play. We've won 6 in a row to finish the season and beat the friggin Pats, what could be better to finish the season.

This team will be one of the NFL elite next season.

I am so proud to be a Dolphin fan right now and can't wait til next year!

Go Fins GO!!! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

MKeveny said:
What a great game huh guys? I have a feeling we werent playing to win.

Then why care about winning on their last drive?

Hey people you ae right. We dont suck. But you know NE is not even the best team in the league. And we barely beat their backups. My point is it shows how far we have to go.

What a way to end the season! Despite the horrible refs to keep the game close, we win. Woot! And to top it all off, the dolphins win 6 straight with no losses in December?! Saban has completely turned us around and we will only get better. Next year should be really really good for us. Way to go guys!

MKeveny said:
Patriots are better off LOSING this game. jaguars at pats is alot better than pitt coming in. We also witnessed Fluties great kick and we now know our backups can really play.

Good Luck in the playoffs.

ih8brady said:
Then why care about winning on their last drive?

I personally wanted them to win. but they realized before the game they were better off losing.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

No More Dolphins football!!!!! I can't wait until next September!!:D Let the RUMORS begin!!

MKeveny said:
What a great game huh guys? I have a feeling we werent playing to win. We'd rather play jville than pitt in the first round. Congragulations Miami on the above 500 year.

Typical. We lost because we weren't trying. We lost because we were playing our 2nd and 3rd stringers. As I stated before, excuses are for losers.

MKeveny said:
Patriots are better off LOSING this game. jaguars at pats is alot better than pitt coming in. We also witnessed Fluties great kick and we now know our backups can really play.

Oh well, won't help you next week. Looking forward to sweeping you all next year! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom