Official Game Thread!! | Page 147 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread!!

first&goal said:
Yeah baby what?? your team is most definately the luckiest one in the league.
You guys did nothing, the refs, are the one that play the game for you guys.
Your team he's horrible!!

my team is horrible? are you kidding? our 2nd and 3rd stringers almost beat your 1st string team. take it for what it is worth but our team is moving on now and started moving on in the 2nd quarter.

as for the refs, miami fans should worry more about the play of their team and less about the refs. refs are a common complaint from teams not entering the playoffs next week. later

nighttrain76 said:
:cry: :cry: :cry:

No More Dolphins football!!!!! I can't wait until next September!!:D Let the RUMORS begin!!

We just traded R. Williams to Indy for P Manning!

MKeveny said:
I personally wanted them to win. but they realized before the game they were better off losing.

:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: A losers mentality!! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

MKeveny said:
You think Miami could of beat us today if we kept all of our starters in.:sidelol:

Who was winning when the Pats took their starters out? No one made you guys take your starters out.

owenvas said:
Excuse me? A win is a win. If we lost this game I would be pretty friggin' p****d off but we won!

Good teams win regardless of how they play. We've won 6 in a row to finish the season and beat the friggin Pats, what could be better to finish the season.

This team will be one of the NFL elite next season.

I am so proud to be a Dolphin fan right now and can't wait til next year!

Go Fins GO!!! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Exactly, people are making this out to be like we are the only team to ever play laid back against back ups, it happens sometimes and doesnt make you a bad team, you find ways to win thats what counts

Great ZT quote in postgame interview

'yeah we are a team to watch out for next season, we are going to take this momentum into next season and get back to playing that dominating style of miami dolphins football '

He also said that they played to laid back and would need to fill a few holes, but he was very proud of the way they rebounded from 3-7, and he just wished they had started playing this way sooner

MKeveny said:
If the patriots had to win today for some reason they would of. simple as that.

As long as they had enough money to pay the refs! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

byroan said:
Who was winning when the Pats took their starters out? No one made you guys take your starters out.
Exactly. We were beating the starters.

Please we gave the game to you guys. I cant see how someone cant realize that

byroan said:
Time to take that "possible" out of your sig. :D

actually, the starters were pulled after it was 7-7. still you could barely beat our reserves. 9-7 is good but the nfl elite next year. let their play determine that.

MKeveny said:
We are all just poor ******ed stepchildren. :cry:

MKeveny said:

Typical view from an outplayed, outcoached perspective.

We built momentum going into the offseason

Your guys lost momentum going into the post season.

Rationalize it however you want, no competitor ever goes out with a mindset to lose, unless hes gambling on his own team.

Aint that right Pete Rose? :sidelol:

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom