Official Game Thread!! | Page 148 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Game Thread!!

MKeveny said:
Please we gave the game to you guys. I cant see how someone cant realize that

Well good news is you will be eliminated from the playoffs nexy week, im sure Saban and Bill B. have a lot of catching up to do

First of all, the score was tied when Brady came out, and I'm inclined to say that the big return (with no penalty, oddly enough, despite the block in the back many people saw) and the very generous spot to Evans on the drive had a lot to do with that. Miami lost a touchdown due to a weak holding penalty. There was a very strange holding penalty called in the final minute - not strange that it was called, but strange that it was enforced from the end of the play. It's extremely rare to see an offensive holding penalty enforced from the end of the play. This means the foul occurred at the end of the play, which is odd. It helped that the Patriots effectively went from 3rd and long to 3rd and 1. Then there was the roughing the passer penalty, which was also pretty weak.

The refs helped the Patriots out. They lost anyway. I don't really give a damn who's playing or not. It's a cop out to make a claim like "the Patriots would've won if they had to." I don't care if they line up Bert & Ernie behind center, if they lose, they lose.

Patriots are going to win the superbowl this year and YOU know it!

come on guys . . . even zach thomas admitted to struggling against the backups and he looked a little frustrated and disgusted. come on you're killin me!!

first&goal said:
Yeah baby what?? your team is most definately the luckiest one in the league.
You guys did nothing, the refs, are the one that play the game for you guys.
Your team he's horrible!!

Enjoy the offseason. Don't forget to watch the Patriots next week.

What is the big deal about playing poorly against backups? It happens all the time, I beleive it was Butch Davis that was explaining the theory. Especially to defenses. When the backup QB comes in the defense is ill prepared for him and the players tend to relax too much and get burned. Happens to every team now and then.
And If NE didn't want this game they wouldn't have drove down the field and tried to tie the game to put it to overtime. :rolleyes:

MKeveny said:
You think Miami could of beat us today if we kept all of our starters in.:sidelol:

who knows? but do you really think that Miami would have played with so little intensity had your starters been in? I dont think so...

But we will never know...

Hey im just messing around with you guys "ha ha" good game men

I'd tell the Pats fans to go back to their board but there isn't one.

PATS FAN in PA said:
come on guys . . . even zach thomas admitted to struggling against the backups and he looked a little frustrated and disgusted. come on you're killin me!!
Wow! This loss really mustve really hurt!
MIA- 28
NE- 26

MKeveny said:
Patriots are going to win the superbowl this year and YOU know it!

Who cares, I couldn't care less! Go Fins Go!!! :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom