official game thread... | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official game thread...

I think the playoff predictions have been dashed tonight. But I do see a very solid nucleus. We just need to cut the mental mistakes.

PLAYOFFS?! .... PLAYOFFS?!

Seriously though... did any one here honestly think this team would be a playoff team this year?

WE NEED TO SIGN TERRY GLENN ASAP!!!!!!!!,AND CUT McCOWN HE CANT EVEN PUT UP A DRIVE ON 3RD STRING D,AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA BE ARE STARTER!!!!!!!!!

Actually quite the opposite. The commentators made a good point. McCown made a few plays "by himself" because he was left with nobody to throw the ball to or anyone to run the ball nor anyone to protect him.

And still McCown put up better numbers than Beck. 5/8 for McCown, while 5/9 for Beck.

Trust u me. Look at the reports: Beck will be the goner in a week or so.

All I can say is man am I glad my Sixers signed Elton Brand...Looking much forward to them playing than the Fins unfortunately

Whoa... Seeing Zach wear 55 is just odd.... like seeing a dog walking on it's hind legs.

I don't know what idiot said this is a playoff team, but we will beat the Jets at home in week 1.

Actually quite the opposite. The commentators made a good point. McCown made a few plays "by himself" because he was left with nobody to throw the ball to or anyone to run the ball nor anyone to protect him.

And still McCown put up better numbers than Beck. 5/8 for McCown, while 5/9 for Beck.

Stop hating. No way is Beck gone..Rebuildind teams have 2 young QBs and a vet..No way d owe keep 2 vets when theyre names are Chad Pennington and Josh McCown.... Bye Bye McClown :up:

what i learned... henne did well.. john beck did about just as good.. mccownn needs to be gone by midnight.. ricky is the bomb.. ronnie isnt 100 percent... our fullbacks can actually catch.. ginn looked well, and im glad he is our kick returner.. our starting secondary looks good.. langford is going to be a beast.. merling played well.. ferguson is the same ol guy.. rod wright is not that good against the run.. paul solia isnt any better... derek hagan is good at gettting open... jake did well... did i mention ricky looked like a beast? i cant wait for pennington, porter, and holliday to be back..

It's the first preseason game, our 1's played them to a stand still. I was happy how well things have geled so quickly. With all the turn over, it's about as good as you could hope for.

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I really don't think we can beat the Jags.

we are seriously lacking depth... there was a VERY noticeable dropoff when the first teams came out. The ST's.. wow... Fields was booming the kicks and then the coverage was horrendous as TB negated any of the gains we had with their returns and our poor coverage.

Man... Zach just made a tackle on the RB in the backfield... :(

Puff Puff Pass

really? you are rediculous.. beck went up against a top teir defense... mccown went against free agents

Back
Top Bottom