official game thread... | Page 46 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official game thread...

WE NEED TO SIGN TERRY GLENN ASAP!!!!!!!!,AND CUT McCOWN HE CANT EVEN PUT UP A DRIVE ON 3RD STRING D,AND I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA BE ARE STARTER!!!!!!!!!

Man I hate to say it but we really stink....I was hopeful but I am starting to think this will be another terrible year (3 to 4 wins only)

Tampa 2 is a good D for this team to play against. Good game to build on. I eXpected this kind of outcome. Wilford is really disappointing and I would not be surprised to see Miami pick up another WR as I do not see Camirillo or Kirkus being our #3 WR.

If McCown is dropped is Miami on the hook for his salary?

Starters looked good for being a 1st pre-season game. O-Line was solid. D-Line got a nice push. Secondary was lucky this is preseason otherwise TB would have lit us up. QB's looked good the 1st and 2nd quarters. Carpenter has a big leg and Fields is a Pro Bowl caliber P in my opinion, and seeing how this O may struggle that could be very possible.

Mccown was unimpressive. I dont know why he was rushing his throws. That one play where he ran through the pocket was awful, he couldnt have had better protection.

Facts: Henne lead to our 6 points. Both players had similar numbers, with Beck against their 1's, Henne against their 2 and 3's. Beck had a good drive going until Hagan F'd up. Henne might have done even better if Wilford wouldn't have had his drops. All in all I say, just like training camp, it's still neck and neck.

thought you were pro-mccown? or is it just pro-henne? or is it pro-america? USA! USA!

PS - we're leading in medals with a grand total of 3

I'm pro winning. I don't hate Beck, I just don't think he has it. I'd love to be proven wrong.

we're in some seriuos trouble if we cant get in the endzone. It looks like McCown is going to get cut he is terrible. we are looking at a 4-12 season at best. I will remain loyal like i always do but we still dont has a qb and now it looks like we dont have any wr either. i dont know if its our QB play or WR play im confused i seriously need to watch it tomorrow. What does eveyone else think???

The penalties were a killer tonight.

I expected a lot more discipline from them.

Well this was an ugly game for the fins. More drops, missed tackles, and mental mistakes. Only Henne and Ricky standout. I have to say that the 75% turnover of the roster is not impressing me at all. It seems like more of the same.

you have to be kidding me? what did any of our quarterbacks do tonight? nothing... not one touchdown.. he has alot of potential, but didnt really do anything special.. i would say ricky and langford

I am really disappointed in Wilford. We really need to bring in a #1 reciever.

I really do hope you are right. If not, well... I dont even wanna think about that at this time..

I am not really expecting these guys to show us the world. We are seeing the first glimpse of what they have done in the offseason which if you think about it, nothing is left over. I was really impressed with the first quarter performances against a really good team from last year. Let's not forget how good the Bucs really are.

Back
Top Bottom