official game thread... | Page 47 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official game thread...

Tampa 2 is a good D for this team to play against. Good game to build on. I eXpected this kind of outcome. Wilford is really disappointing and I would not be surprised to see Miami pick up another WR as I do not see Camirillo or Kirkus being our #3 WR.

If McCown is dropped is Miami on the hook for his salary?
No we are not. I recall seeing a thread with an article in it this morning on whether McCowns cap would hurt us :up:

Well... hopefully the addition of Pennington and Glen will get some points on the board... and hopefully next week we get to see a little more of Ronnie/Ricky.

The one thing i noticed about Henne is that he ALWAYS was looking at the receiver he was going to. He has to learn to look them off. If he was against 1st teamers, it wouldnt be a good sight. He did make some good throws though.

I was impressed with every rookie that played tonight. They are our future and it does look bright.

Well... hopefully the addition of Pennington and Glen will get some points on the board... and hopefully next week we get to see a little more of Ronnie/Ricky.
To be honest. At first I wasnt a huge fan of getting Glenn, but now I feel it is a need for us. And man am I glad we signed Penny. Definately an improvement over our 3 QBs as it stands now.

I think the playoff predictions have been dashed tonight. But I do see a very solid nucleus. We just need to cut the mental mistakes.

not to rub salt in a wound but did anyone see how impressive Matt Ryan looked haha

and we need to pray that our 1st team d stays healthy becasue our 2's and 3's are horrid.

ted needs someone to throw to him

Back
Top Bottom