official game thread... | Page 49 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official game thread...

McClown is the worst QB on this roster. He looks like crap.

It's the first preseason game, our 1's played them to a stand still. I was happy how well things have geled so quickly. With all the turn over, it's about as good as you could hope for.

I have to agree. Support them when they need us to most.

really? you are rediculous.. beck went up against a top teir defense... mccown went against free agents

He hides in the bushes for a bit, and then Jumps out with these rediculous Beck posts. I really think he it is WV with a different screen name, or they were simeese twins seperated at birth.

we're in some seriuos trouble if we cant get in the endzone. It looks like McCown is going to get cut he is terrible. we are looking at a 4-12 season at best. I will remain loyal like i always do but we still dont has a qb and now it looks like we dont have any wr either. i dont know if its our QB play or WR play im confused i seriously need to watch it tomorrow. What does eveyone else think???

Seems like everyone has forgotten that we signed Pennington and none of these guys will be starting opening day!

preseason, just enjoy watching the team again, the most important thing is the O and D lines were good,

why wouldnt the phins trade for a quality WR with that extra second rounder

Mccown was unimpressive. I dont know why he was rushing his throws. That one play where he ran through the pocket was awful, he couldnt have had better protection.

While I don't doubt he looked bad, you have to figure the guys that he was on the field with as a part of his assessment.

Lee2000

and by the way for all those on the bridge ready to jump because the phins lost a preseason game, the giants lost to those great lions, and the pats lost to the super bowl caliber ravens this week, i wonder if thier fans are sweating it out

Back
Top Bottom