official game thread... | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official game thread...

Main concearn after after tonight...not enough depth
1st stringers should keep us close, but lets hope injuries do not destroy us this year
Next game, lets try to be more analytical, less fanatical...Isnt this what preseason is for, to highlight our areas of weakness, strenghts?

I don't mean to be pessimistic, but I really don't think we can beat the Jags.
Who cares if they win or not next week. Preseason games don't matter and the people who play most of the game won't even be on the team come September. As long as the first units do some good things, that is all I really care about.

Actually quite the opposite. The commentators made a good point. McCown made a few plays "by himself" because he was left with nobody to throw the ball to or anyone to run the ball nor anyone to protect him.

And still McCown put up better numbers than Beck. 5/8 for McCown, while 5/9 for Beck.

Trust u me. Look at the reports: Beck will be the goner in a week or so.

let it go Ed, Mc was horrible today against 3rd stringers, Beck looked better against 1st stringers.....pretty simple

51 yard punt by Fields and then a 37 yard return by TB... Disgraceful... That cannot happen... Sparano is gonna bust some heads.

He won't let it go. Some people are just born haters. He being one of them :up:

Yea amazing, I am rooting for Beck, was happy to see Penny come here, and would love to see Henne take the starting position by force next season, simply put, I hope for the best for the Dolphins, not any individual.

Sometimes I wonder if some here are Dolphin fans or just fans of certain players. :unsure:

By the way, to the few out there that are panicking about tonights game, chill, the sky is not falling, we will be alright

Over 700 replies and over 17k views - I have to say, that's probably a whole lot better than almost any other NFL team had for week one of the preseason. There is no way in the world that fans of any other team would come close to those numbers had their team had a losing record last year - in fact, it would be about 10% of our numbers in Tampa or Jacksonville.

Come to think of it, Tampa and Jax probably only had 10% as many fans watching their games coming off a playoff season as we did coming off a terrible year!

Yea amazing, I am rooting for Beck, was happy to see Penny come here, and would love to see Henne take the starting position by force next season, simply put, I hope for the best for the Dolphins, not any individual.

Sometimes I wonder if some here are Dolphin fans or just fans of certain players. :unsure:

By the way, to the few out there that are panicking about tonights game, chill, the sky is not falling, we will be alright
Yup.After last season, who cares who our QB is as long as he wins games.

Lets go out and trade for Boldin to pair him with Ginn, then sign Terry Glenn and LeCharles Bentley. We will also need even more depth at OT. We have nothing but garbage behind Jake Long and Vernon Carey

51 yard punt by Fields and then a 37 yard return by TB... Disgraceful... That cannot happen... Sparano is gonna bust some heads.

I am also unimpressed by the coverage teams. But I am impressed by our kickers.

Yeah but did you see the two blocks in the back on that play that were missed by the refs?

Don't think they'd miss it if it was Ginn breaking one!

Yup.After last season, who cares who our QB is as long as he wins games.

I have a feeling with this coaching staff we will be getting better each week in preseason, and isn't that what preseason is about?

I wonder how long it will take WV to come telling us how Beck looked worse then McCown

Back
Top Bottom