official game thread... | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

official game thread...

Just thoughts, new offensive scheme, new coaches, a lot of player turnover. All 3 qbs had a few good plays, ricky and parmale look awesome. Wont be that bad of a season.

Things I learned tonight

- Well, I've pretty much been reaffirmed in what I've known all along. Dan Carpenter will be the new kicker of the Miami Dolphins. Jay, please just pack it up and leave. Seriously, just get the f*ck out of Miami. You're not wanted anymore.

- While he wasn't spectacular, Beck did do some nice things tonight.

- Chad Henne looks good. He really impressed the hell out of me tonight.

- Brandon Fields was straight up killing the ball.

- Ernest Wilford was nonexisistent. Ernest should be much better than this, he really needs to pick up his game.

- Our depth sucks. Period. We need to really hit on all of our picks in the next three drafts.

- Penalties. They're still a problem, gotta clean that sh*t up.

- Aside from his lone penalty, I was impressed with Jake Long. He handled himself well out there.

- Ricky Williams is looking good and running hard.

- Ronnie Brown looked like what I expected him to look like. Physically he's fine, but you can tell he's still trying to get over that mental hump. He'll be fine, though. It just takes time.

Things I learned tonight

- Well, I've pretty much been reaffirmed in what I've known all along. Dan Carpenter will be the new kicker of the Miami Dolphins. Jay, please just pack it up and leave. Seriously, just get the f*ck out of Miami. You're not wanted anymore.

- While he wasn't spectacular, Beck did do some nice things tonight.

- Chad Henne looks good. He really impressed the hell out of me tonight.

- Brandon Fields was straight up killing the ball.

- Ernest Wilford was nonexisistent. Ernest should be much better than this, he really needs to pick up his game.

- Our depth sucks. Period. We need to really hit on all of our picks in the next three drafts.

- Penalties. They're still a problem, gotta clean that sh*t up.

- Aside from his lone penalty, I was impressed with Jake Long. He handled himself well out there.

- Ricky Williams is looking good and running hard.

- Ronnie Brown looked like what I expected him to look like. Physically he's fine, but you can tell he's still trying to get over that mental hump. He'll be fine, though. It just takes time.

Thanks for this insight

Outside of the potty mouth :tongue: I think this is extremely helpful..., I couldn't watch the game..., I guess Henne got hit a few times..., I think he actually likes to get hit..., he's one of these macho -types...

Henne did look good tonight. A really good sign for us fans. One comment about what he needs to improve on though. He really needs to work on looking off his receivers that he is going to throw to though. I think almost all of his passes he focused from the snap on who he was going to throw to. This could also be contributed to it being is first professional action, but this type of thing is also a rookie habit. I think he'll get all that sorted out though.

Back
Top Bottom