*!!OFFICIAL!!* Game Thread | Page 76 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*!!OFFICIAL!!* Game Thread

Our D

Int he run game is Horrible. Most is blamed on Injury though, 2 Dts, and 2 LBs out?? Yeah i think that is 90 % of it

BlitPhinFan said:
Those 8 dropped passes are the difference between a 49% completion rating and a 71% completion rating.
Exactly. Just the kind of nuanced football observation lost on about 70% of our posters around here.

Can we win a SB said:
who thinks feeley improved tonight alot??
Definitely. I've been complaining about the mistakes all season, and he did a much better job today. No way he can be blamed for dropped passes.

Can we win a SB said:
Ditto, you cannot blame him for his stats tonight, to many drops at critical times today, they killed a few of our drives...

C-Money84 said:
2-14, my mistake.. That's right, I said it. Let's be realistic, does it look like we will win anymore games with the kind of bull**** team we have? 2-14 that's all I can really look foward to. Hopefully there isnt a way you can get a win taken a away from you. If there was the dolphins would probably let that happen too. :cry:

PhinYZIR13 said:
how is feeley not QB of the future? i think he played well today, all the drops didn't help, but he showed much improvement. I say as long as he keeps improving he is our QB of the future.

feeley did play ok but he is not our QB of the future... he had a horrible 2:00 drill and couldn't even get a first down in the last 3 possessions. the receivers had drops, but some of those were due to great coverage by the defense... feeley shouldn't throw it to a WR that is blanketed by the defense.

Stop making excuses every week guys. If it looks like a duck and sounds like a duck....

-=DolfanDave=- said:
2-14, my mistake.. That's right, I said it. Let's be realistic, does it look like we will win anymore games with the kind of bull**** team we have? 2-14 that's all I can really look foward to. Hopefully there isnt a way you can get a win taken a away from you. If there was the dolphins would probably let that happen too. :cry:
It's cool, I figured it was just a minor slip of the key.

looks like the 49ERs dont wanna lose that No1 pick. they about to give the game to Arizona!! unbelievable!

Can we win a SB said:
Not a huge improvement, but some. AJ played as well today as most middle tier QBs do. The biggest thing is that he limited his bad decisions. If he can continue to improve in that area I think he will be fine and that we should concentrate on O-Line, RB, and DTs in the offseason.

texasfinfan, u need to go look at the reality.. when a ball hits your hands and chest, that is definitely a pass u should catch.. booker had 2, surtain had 1, madison had 1, thompson, chambers, mcmichael..

Can we win a SB said:
texasfinfan, u need to go look at the reality.. when a ball hits your hands and chest, that is definitely a pass u should catch.. booker had 2, surtain had 1, madison had 1, thompson, chambers, mcmichael..
Surtain and Madison didn't drop any of AJ's passes.

Back
Top Bottom