*******Official Game Thread******** | Page 160 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Official Game Thread********

name that movie

"Ron, there are a bunch of san-de-a-gons, No, San-De-agon-Ites, San-deagons outside wanting to kill you. Why did you say that ron, why?, your a poop mouth, your mouth if full of poop:rofl3:

Hey all- Great win! That really takes the wind out of the Chargers playoff push. Way to hang in there and weather the storm.

Take it easy Alex22....thanks for stopping by the forums and being cool.

Not a cool Sunday in Mudville this week folks, but you guys have alot to be excited about....and you even warned me about Channing Crowder!

poisonphin said:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:D Asome game!!!!!!!

nice avatar. I remember when that happened and thought Ronnie pulled a Wes Welker.

Fish_Fan4Life said:
Playoffs look as slim as ever, but we won! :)

Yeah but last year at this time we didnt know what the word playoffs meant :D

Ill slim chance is better than no chance :)

What a GREAT game.... OK, who's next? I can't wait for January 1st for NE....oh yea, that is going to be sweet.

And so what if we are plaing ourselves out of a higher draft spot - it is less expensive and we will get someone we want any way.

name that movie

"Ron, there are a bunch of san-de-a-gons, No, San-De-agon-Ites, San-deagons outside wanting to kill you. Why did you say that ron, why?, your a poop mouth, your mouth if full of poop

Thjat would be the Legend of Ron Burgundy :p Anchor Man

2 home games to warm up to - the J.E.T.S. and then TN before A huge New Years game at NE...

Are you guys keyed up yet? Are ya ready for 3 great end of year games?

Come on, let's hear it.......

Back
Top Bottom