*******Official Game Thread******** | Page 161 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*******Official Game Thread********

IgorUnchained said:
Never overlook any opponent....take it from me!:cry:

hey just beat the colts make the fin fans happy, and we had to win not to keep the playoffs alive but to put the clamps on you guys to beat indy, i was a good game and i have to say thanks for comming to FINHEAVEN

Man, things are suddenly looking good for us possibly for the playoffs. I have no clue how awful we would be once we got in, but it still would be nice.

Aqua and Orange said:
Man, things are suddenly looking good for us possibly for the playoffs. I have no clue how awful we would be once we got in, but it still would be nice.

Quote John Madden

'In the playoffs throw away all those stat sheet and predictions, because you have 60 minutes to keep your season alive, its win or go home' :D

How do we lose to the Jets and Browns and then beat the Broncos and Chargers?....we should be 8-5. :rolleyes: But I am just happy with the way we played after a crappy first quarter. I was getting ready to see Saban put Sage in but Gus showed me something. Nice win. :)

Dan Le Batard said:
Try to remember that today when the Chargers make your Dolphins look hopeless and lost.

Don't forget to call into the Dan Le Batard show on 790AM @ 4PM tomorrow to harass him.

Back
Top Bottom