Official gameday thread: Packers @ Dolphins | Page 97 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official gameday thread: Packers @ Dolphins

At least we know Saban can't coach in the NFl.

Reason, we have the easiest schedule and were 1-6.

Finsperfect72 said:
I was hoping this was a draft Letterman top 10, but there's no punchline. You're pretty much right on target. Mularkey & Mare need to go. Although I'm not sure that'll help us this season. The hole we've dug is too deep and, short of drafting an entire new team, we have to face the fact that a serious rebuilding has to be done.

Saban hired Mularkey so I say 2 for 1 deal and have Mare kick
both there butts out of here plus he can kick his own butt out of here to

CLEAN HOUSE STARTING TOMORROW!!!!

Too many over-paid over-hyped players im afraid. We need to get rid of alot of these players. We cant catch and we cant get interceptions and make plays when the ball is there to be caught. I hate our defensive backfield. I have done since we lost Surtain,Madison and Marion. We havnt replaced one of those players.

The offense isn't even tryin they are giving up (maybe cause it's a bye next week) They call a time out with 2:01 left in the 4th when they could have waited for the 2 min warning(idiots) we could have had 3 timeouts with less than 2 min left. Why did i have to be born in such a sorry(in terms of football) town. If my sister had not gotten sick when she was a baby in jersey, my mom would not have moved to miami and i would be a giants fan i waould have been happier (and no im not a bandwagon and im still a dolphins fan no matter what)

Back
Top Bottom