Official gameday thread: Packers @ Dolphins | Page 98 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official gameday thread: Packers @ Dolphins

Come on guys! We can still win this. Just keep playing when Green Bay goes to the locker room.:dolphins:

Joey with 414 yards, but who cares if we are going to lose, he could have 1000 yards and I wouldnt care. This really sucks.

We're worse than the Raiders. We've played nobody and barely beat the Titans. Raiders have played better teams.

OK, Harington with 62 Attempts, WOW!!!! OMG!!! I am kinda dizzy so I am gonna throw up in a corner right now:barf:

yankeehillbilly said:
this team gave up the first Brett Favre TD in Miami and the first GB win in Miami. And to a 1-5 Packer team at that.
Congratulations guys...you should be proud.
Hey in their defense, I am sure they are upset! But nothing a luke-warm shower and lunch buffet wont cure!!!

I LOVE IT AFTER A LOSS WHEN OUR PLAYERS ARE HAPPY AND JOKING WITH THE OTHER TEAM...NICE TO SEE JOEY ALL HAPPY WITH BRETT

I want players that DONT want to laugh after a loss and care if we lose or win...I dont see that with this bunch for the majority...

GREAT TO SEE HOW OTHER TEAMS HATE TO PLAY US!

obxsnowboarderp said:
Well We Lost

But, Joey threw for 414yrds
Yeah, that's all that matters. Who wouldn't throw for 400 with 60 attempts.

Time for the 3rd consecutive this was a good lost speech.

Ronnie Brown

15-Car 59-Yards 3.9-Avg.

5-Rec 78-Yards 15.6-Avg.

That's ridiculous that Ronnie has more reception yards than rushing yards. FIRE MULARKEY!!!!

Back
Top Bottom