---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 85 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Awesome!!!!

How'd you shoot?
Pretty crappy! Ha!
I took lessons this winter.
I wanted to get fitted for new clubs, so I wanted some what of a proper swing.
I was right in the middle of the lessons when I went out there to play, so I was a hot mess!!
Had the time of my life tho!

I've played real bethpage black but not from the tips - awesome experience.... which simulator are you playing it on?

I've really taken to simulators, especially midsummer in FL. The odd thing about the simulator is my driver doesnt go as far as it does in RL and my short game is really good on the simulator when it sucks in RL lol

Played on a Trackman simulator today. Turns out they didn’t have Bethpage. I played Colorado TPC from the tips and it was amazing. That 788 yard par 5 was a blast. Took a six and was happy with it.

It was great but I really prefer the GS pro software. My club distance has been spot on but my short game is also way better in a simulator.

I've played real bethpage black but not from the tips - awesome experience.... which simulator are you playing it on?

I've really taken to simulators, especially midsummer in FL. The odd thing about the simulator is my driver doesnt go as far as it does in RL and my short game is really good on the simulator when it sucks in RL lol
Dude omg, tell me about it.

My chipping has gotten SO much better and I ateibute that to the Sim.

My Driver tho is another story, you may think I'm full of it but I regularly hit the ball 300+ on the course, I've had many drive go 350. I'm a big guy and on the Sim last week I only had 2 drives the entire time go 300. They need to buff the driving a bit on the trackman I think.

Played on a Trackman simulator today. Turns out they didn’t have Bethpage. I played Colorado TPC from the tips and it was amazing. That 788 yard par 5 was a blast. Took a six and was happy with it.

It was great but I really prefer the GS pro software. My club distance has been spot on but my short game is also way better in a simulator.
788 yard par 5?

Okay I have to try this

Dude omg, tell me about it.

My chipping has gotten SO much better and I ateibute that to the Sim.

My Driver tho is another story, you may think I'm full of it but I regularly hit the ball 300+ on the course, I've had many drive go 350. I'm a big guy and on the Sim last week I only had 2 drives the entire time go 300. They need to buff the driving a bit on the trackman I think.

I don’t understand the physics of it but a softer golf ball seems to be more accurate on a sim. I use the Callaway Supersoft exclusively on simulators. Outdoors I use the Vice Pro.

I don’t understand the physics of it but a softer golf ball seems to be more accurate on a sim. I use the Callaway Supersoft exclusively on simulators. Outdoors I use the Vice Pro.
I use the vice pro plus on the course but I have to go to the local bar to get on the Sim, if I had the ceiling room I'd buy one today

Anyone have any thoughts on the Masters.

I'm rooting for the following in no particular order..... Homa, Zalletoris, Bryson, Akshay & Tom Kim

Anyone have any thoughts on the Masters.

I'm rooting for the following in no particular order..... Homa, Zalletoris, Bryson, Akshay & Tom Kim

I’m sitting here debating whether to take off work tomorrow. It’s kind of a Masters tradition. I’d like Tiger and Phil to make one last stand. I’d like to see Hovland get his first Masters. He’s not playing well. I’ve got a feeling JT’s caddie change might give him a boost.

I’m sitting here debating whether to take off work tomorrow. It’s kind of a Masters tradition. I’d like Tiger and Phil to make one last stand. I’d like to see Hovland get his first Masters. He’s not playing well. I’ve got a feeling JT’s caddie change might give him a boost.
Ohhh buddy, all I have to do is pick up a check from a client tomorrow at 10am and I'm off for the rest of the week!!!!

Back
Top Bottom