---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

You know I think it's pretty stupid that golf isn't an Olympic sport. I mean if beach volleyball is in the Olympics, then why isn't one of the most internationally played sport in golf also in the Olympics?

I agree completely, maybe it has something to do with the amount of time and size that it takes to layout a golf course and the fact that some countries would be hard pressed to get quality playing time on a course. Size constrained countries charge an ass load to play the courses, in Japan it is almost $200 backs a round and up to play 18.

I agree completely, maybe it has something to do with the amount of time and size that it takes to layout a golf course and the fact that some countries would be hard pressed to get quality playing time on a course. Size constrained countries charge an ass load to play the courses, in Japan it is almost $200 backs a round and up to play 18.

Yeah but it can be done, arrangements could be made for the Olympics. Think of this Olympics, the golf could be played on any one of the courses in Scotland. Buenos Aires has like 6 years to prepare for their Olympics. They could easily take an existing course and turn it into an Olympic caliber test in that amount of time.

Yeah but it can be done, arrangements could be made for the Olympics. Think of this Olympics, the golf could be played on any one of the courses in Scotland. Buenos Aires has like 6 years to prepare for their Olympics. They could easily take an existing course and turn it into an Olympic caliber test in that amount of time.

Could actually be used as a excuse to promote golf around the world and get more countries involved.

I cannot believe it is almost labor day, I have on last Golf Tournament to play and then the clubs probably will get hung up for the year wtf???

I cannot believe it is almost labor day, I have on last Golf Tournament to play and then the clubs probably will get hung up for the year wtf???

Time flies. But at least football is here. Or whatever the Dolphins are calling that crap they put on the field.

We had a great summer here upstate NY, cant complain at all..I am sure the decent weather will continue until Oct

We had a great summer here upstate NY, cant complain at all..I am sure the decent weather will continue until Oct

Nope no complaints, the summer here was great in upstate. It just wasn't a golfing summer lol, I was so damn busy with other stuff I didn't have time. I played a captain and crew last weekend and finished in second. I hope to get out once or twice more before it's time to hang em' up.

As much as I have the paintball bug, the golf bug is biting too!!! Augusta in April gets me going every time and it won't be long before the clubs are in the back of the Tahoe for this year! Gotta get to the range and brush the winter rust of the ol' swing.

Tiger prowling at the Masters, it is going to be a great weekend.

Sitting here watching the Open and watching a great setup for a final round shootout and I realized there has got to be some golfers here on Finheaven. The Open is shaping up to be a great finish and if the forecast holds the final round will be completely different, winds are foretasted to pickup substantially which changes everything about the way the course is playing this year.

I love the game, fell in love with it when I was in my twenties. I'm your prototypical bogey golfer, I can shoot lower than 40 on a good day but I tend to hover in the low 40's. So where are all my golfers at and what are some cool courses you have played?

Never noticed a golf thread before. Sounds like your game is about like mine. Low 40's for nine , mid 80's for 18.

When i lived in Mia i had a home at Casa del Sol across from Doral C C. Had a par 3 with a lake (and bass) in my back yard.
In Miami the president of the company i worked for was a golf freak and always entered me in celebrity golf events. I got to play with Tony Nathan once which was a blast. I also traveled a lot on business nationwide and always took my clubs.

On one occasion at a course in Riverside Ca i was forced to play with a threesome of Japanese businessmen who spoke little English and bowed when ever i hit a good shot. Golf's a blast.

One time me and a buddy drove up to Disney World in Orlando to play in a tournament at the course there. After the event we ended up at a lounge at the hotel talking to two gorgeous ladies.
Being gentlemen we invited them up to our room and soon separated into couples on separate beds. At this point one of the girls says how much you guys want to spend ? DISNEY HOOKERS what's the world coming to ?

One time me and a buddy drove up to Disney World in Orlando to play in a tournament at the course there. After the event we ended up at a lounge at the hotel talking to two gorgeous ladies.
Being gentlemen we invited them up to our room and soon separated into couples on separate beds. At this point one of the girls says how much you guys want to spend ? DISNEY HOOKERS what's the world coming to ?

That is ****ing funny. Disney hookers hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Yeah my games right with yours, I can have my blow ups and shot like ass but normally I'm right there in the low 40's and mid 80's for 18. I can also have those games that keep you coming back but those don't seem as prevalent as the blow ups from time to time lol.

Still laughing my ass off about the hookers.

Great Masters. Can not believe they played so well in the rain.

It was a great Masters. The penalty on Tiger was bogus in my opinion. If he had been short and hit the water fine but the poor bastard hit the flag stick, 99.99% of the time that shot ends up within 6 feet.

Back
Top Bottom