---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 65 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Seriously considering only playing walkable courses this season and not taking a cart all season long. I did this back in the late nineties and loved it.

Seriously considering only playing walkable courses this season and not taking a cart all season long. I did this back in the late nineties and loved it.
I gave it a shot, felt good for the first three holes then fatigue set in.
images

Played a good course a few weeks back that I never knew existed. It is called Bulls Bay and is located down by Charleston, SC. It is private, so not well known, but wow....what a nice golf course.
There are a lot of hidden gems out there if you know where to look.

Amazing shot.
I can hook a ball around trees but I haven’t mastered the slice or fade yet. If I could fade the ball when I need to I think I could get back to a low single digit handicap.
I don't try to hook them around trees, I seem to try and drive it directly through them!

Ya I walk all the time. Unless it’s like 90 degrees or above, then I’ll take a cart. I play better when I walk. I guess I walk more of my booze buzz off :up:

Fun fact
Scottish authorities banned golf in 1457, deeming it a "pointless sport," distracting young men from practicing mandatory archery and other military training.

Back
Top Bottom