---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 72 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

So evidently this is old but it just hit Reddit it today.

This deserves a Chi Chi!

chi-chi-sword-dance.gif

Substituting for someone in Thursday golf league tonight. First chance to golf in over 6 months. So busy karting I haven't had chance to swing them. After failures this past weekend I figured it might be good to reset with a different activity.

Some of you may know I recently bought a house in my hometown after moving away for 10 years. Yesterday I applied to rejoin the course I grew up playing. Its usually an expensive membership fee + £1500 joining fee. They are currently running an offer which lets adults under 40 join until renewal in October for a couple of hundred quid (plus no joining fee) so I will get a full summers golf at a great links course and bypass the joining fee. It is subject to approval but my dad and family are still members and were able to sign my proposal forms so it should be fine - plus I was a member from about 8 years old.

I did return to golf a couple of years ago, but that was a bit different, it was just a small course local to where I was renting at the time. I didn't know a soul at the club and really just played first thing in the mornings before going to work. Plus it was an inland Parkland course and I massively prefer links golf.

1583066884082.png
I have new flag arriving today from Amazon. Hoping weather is good enough to sink my cup and flag on chipping green. The original flag has disintegrated from being in the Ohio Sun for several years.

Back
Top Bottom