---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Dolphins3

Scout Team
Reaction score
Has anybody played the prototype ProV1 yet? I received my sleeve from Titleist but the weather hasn't cooperated here yet to hit them outdoors (I can only use them for putting on my BirdieBall green so far. Just curious what your thoughts are. They feel great off the putter (as I expected).

Gatorboy999120

Club Member
Reaction score
Who you go?

I'm going with Jordan Spieth or Justin Thomas...

....for fun, I'll take the suddenly winning again and resurgent and usually good at Masters Spieth..-14 under for the winning score.

Y'all?

Fins1971

C'mon Dolphins
Club Member
Reaction score
Matsuyama has this now.

He won his first tournament 7 years ago in Dublin, Ohio at the Memorial tournament. That day I had vendor tickets to fancy house on 14th fairway. Before noon I got the call from my aunt that my father had committed suicide up in Michigan. Basically trapped (I had dogs that I needed to kernel on Monday before traveling) I watched the rest of the tournament in a disbelieving state. But tried to savor it despite the terrible news.

I actually get to enjoy this win.

Gatorboy999120

Club Member
Reaction score
Matsuyama has this now.

He won his first tournament 7 years ago in Dublin, Ohio at the Memorial tournament. That day I had vendor tickets to fancy house on 14th fairway. Before noon I got the call from my aunt that my father had committed suicide up in Michigan. Basically trapped (I had dogs that I needed to kernel on Monday before traveling) I watched the rest of the tournament in a disbelieving state. But tried to savor it despite the terrible news.

I actually get to enjoy this win.
Sorry for your loss, brother.

Hideki Maysuyama indeed has this..baring an epic collapse.

Top Bottom