---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 81 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

I’m not one to buy gimmick clubs but I bought one of those Pyramid Pharaoh 45 degree chipping wedges and for me it’s a game changer. You use your regular putting stroke. It’s money from 60 yards in.

Awesome weather in Tupelo today. 1st 9 was sloppy from rain that came through yesterday. Back 9 the sun came out and it was great weather. 2 down with 3 to go I won the last 2 holes to force playoff. Nailed chip and putt to save bogey after botching tee shot forcing OT. We went back to the start of the 18th hole to play playoff hole. Nobody was immediately behind us. My buddy nailed a 125 chip and sunk the par putt to beat me by a stroke. Lots of fun.

Did anyone else binge this, this week?

Mike Oxlong sends his regards 😆

I really enjoyed this show, I just started playing golf on the reg last summer and have become a huge fan of the sport lately, this show only sent me deeper down the rabbit hole.

I am moving this to the golf forum. More people will see it there

I enjoyed the show
Wait... there's a golf thread?
Happy Chris Pratt GIF by Parks and Recreation

I'm looking forward to 1 of my 10 golf swings to be a good shot! 😅Still enjoy playing.
I've played since I was a kid but never more then a handful of times per year until last year I prob played 25 times. I love it now, I got new Taylor made clubs at the start of last year and I still suck but I'm getting better.

Best I did last year was like a 41 on 9 holes. Never put together a good round of 18 but this year I should be improved. I've watched a ton of golf stuff during the winter and feel like I've got a good grasp on what I need to work on.

I hit it a ton off the tee. I mean a ton, I regularly drive par 4s from the white tees, when I hit it straight. My friends tell me I should be playing from the blues bc I out drive them by 100 yards lol.

I've played since I was a kid but never more then a handful of times per year until last year I prob played 25 times. I love it now, I got new Taylor made clubs at the start of last year and I still suck but I'm getting better.

Best I did last year was like a 41 on 9 holes. Never put together a good round of 18 but this year I should be improved. I've watched a ton of golf stuff during the winter and feel like I've got a good grasp on what I need to work on.

I hit it a ton off the tee. I mean a ton, I regularly drive par 4s from the white tees, when I hit it straight. My friends tell me I should be playing from the blues bc I out drive them by 100 yards lol.
As long as you keep up the pace of play I’m a firm believer in playing the tips. We need as many shots as possible from 50-100 yards to really improve. Like you I’m hitting it a long way and from the white tees I’m chipping onto par 4’s.

As long as you keep up the pace of play I’m a firm believer in playing the tips. We need as many shots as possible from 50-100 yards to really improve. Like you I’m hitting it a long way and from the white tees I’m chipping onto par 4’s.
Yea me too and I was loving it at first but then I kinda realized what you are saying. Also alot of the time I've noticed by driving it so far I'm having to aim at the smallest of landing areas bc I'm over driving the fairways designed sweet spots for a good approach shot.

Yea me too and I was loving it at first but then I kinda realized what you are saying. Also alot of the time I've noticed by driving it so far I'm having to aim at the smallest of landing areas bc I'm over driving the fairways designed sweet spots for a good approach shot.

Yeah, if you drive too far then you have to hit a 2nd shot at 50-75%. It’s hard to cutdown your swing and still be consistent. Better of to be a distance where you can swing full with short distance club. I don’t have that problem since my good drives go about 200 yards. 😆

Yeah, if you drive too far then you have to hit a 2nd shot at 50-75%. It’s hard to cutdown your swing and still be consistent. Better of to be a distance where you can swing full with short distance club. I don’t have that problem since my good drives go about 200 yards. 😆
Exactly. If I can get to about 80 yards I can use a full swing on my 60* and that is way more consistent than even a 25 yard chip currently. My putting is decent but my weakest part of the game is for sure pitching and chipping.

Back
Top Bottom