---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 71 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Finally got 18 in today! Shot a 40 on the front nine that should have been a 37!!! I legit lost a ball in the first cut of rough that I had to take a drop and boogied that should have been a birdy or par! Missed a Birdy putt on a down hill putt that I way over hit and then missed the 5 footer coming back for par.....****!!

Back nine I shot a 43 for an opening round 83! Best opening round of golf I've ever played.

Last edited:
Had my first annual Golf Tournament at my bar Saturday. 22 Teams on a beautiful local course (at least it is one of my favorites in the area). 63 won the tournament, cap and crew of course. My crew struggled on our 2nd shoots into the greens, we never left ourselves legit birdie shots so we shot a 4 under.

Pig roast after at my bar turned out perfect also. All in all one of the best days of golf I've had in a long time. :cheers:

Last edited:
I dont knowing this is on one of the other 70 pages or not, but in HS I could crush the ball, then I hurt my shoulder play ball and I lost some strokes, the first love of my life broke up with me and I havent hit the ball for than 50 yards off the tee ever since, then i put on 200 pounds and any form i had in mid game was lost. So yeah I'm in the 140s now. So of course I'd try ever mimic club there was.... got some expensive emergency club hits out of everything and hits short long or whatever. It hit pretty good.. around home 15-16 of the first time I took it out.. hit the ball out of bounds near a tree...buddy said pull it away you'll hit the tree. I was like "nope I'm good I got this" "your gonna hit the damn tree". On the back swing I snapped that damn thing in half, tossed it in the pond, grabbed another club out of my bag and threw it in the pond just cause I was still pissed

Man I stunk up the front 9 yesterday. I managed boogie golf on the back 9 but my front was one of the worst nine holes in a long time.

Back
Top Bottom