---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 78 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

Has anybody played the prototype ProV1 yet? I received my sleeve from Titleist but the weather hasn't cooperated here yet to hit them outdoors (I can only use them for putting on my BirdieBall green so far. Just curious what your thoughts are. They feel great off the putter (as I expected).

Who you go?

I'm going with Jordan Spieth or Justin Thomas...

....for fun, I'll take the suddenly winning again and resurgent and usually good at Masters Spieth..-14 under for the winning score.

Y'all?

Matsuyama has this now.

He won his first tournament 7 years ago in Dublin, Ohio at the Memorial tournament. That day I had vendor tickets to fancy house on 14th fairway. Before noon I got the call from my aunt that my father had committed suicide up in Michigan. Basically trapped (I had dogs that I needed to kernel on Monday before traveling) I watched the rest of the tournament in a disbelieving state. But tried to savor it despite the terrible news.

I actually get to enjoy this win.

Matsuyama has this now.

He won his first tournament 7 years ago in Dublin, Ohio at the Memorial tournament. That day I had vendor tickets to fancy house on 14th fairway. Before noon I got the call from my aunt that my father had committed suicide up in Michigan. Basically trapped (I had dogs that I needed to kernel on Monday before traveling) I watched the rest of the tournament in a disbelieving state. But tried to savor it despite the terrible news.

I actually get to enjoy this win.
Sorry for your loss, brother.

Hideki Maysuyama indeed has this..baring an epic collapse.

We have tee time for Tuesday at Gaylord Springs in Nashville. I haven’t played a round of golf in over 2 years. Supposed to be best course in the area. Did some backyard chipping to see if I still remember how to swing a club.

We have tee time for Tuesday at Gaylord Springs in Nashville. I haven’t played a round of golf in over 2 years. Supposed to be best course in the area. Did some backyard chipping to see if I still remember how to swing a club.
I played there in the 90's. Nice course if i remember correctly
Also played the Grand Ole opera one which is a links set up and very challenging

Shot a 93 at Gaylord Spring and followed it up with 95 at The Hermitage the following day. First rounds in several years but it was like riding a bike. Had a few Birdy opportunities that I missed. I beat my buddy at Gaylord on match play 4-3 and he had the same 93. He had to buy me a hat from the club house. The following day we tied 4-4 and both shot 95. Great close competition. Hot as hell though...

Back
Top Bottom