---Official Golf Thread---- | Page 82 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

---Official Golf Thread----

What wedges do you guys have in the bag.... i found an old 64* wedge like 10 years ago and would use it around the greens. When i got my new set last year I got a 56, 60 and 64 but this new 64 wedge and I do not get along at all, I've almost quit using it entirely. Thinking about replacing it with a 2 iron.

My bag currently

D
3w
4Hybrid
5-9
Pw
Aw
Putter.

What would you guys add if you take out the 64*?

What wedges do you guys have in the bag.... i found an old 64* wedge like 10 years ago and would use it around the greens. When i got my new set last year I got a 56, 60 and 64 but this new 64 wedge and I do not get along at all, I've almost quit using it entirely. Thinking about replacing it with a 2 iron.

My bag currently

D
3w
4Hybrid
5-9
Pw
Aw
Putter.

I just have standard wedge and sand wedge. Most of the time I use an 8 iron when I’m closer to the green than full swing from either of those clubs. I seem to do better keeping ball low. Just more consistent.

My bag currently

D
3w
4Hybrid
5-9
Pw
Aw
Putter.

I carry a PW, SW, GW and the Pharaoh chipping wedge. The chipping wedge is the only thing I use from 30 yards in. I can open my face on the SW and do anything I can do with a 60 or 64 degree.

As far as what to add , your golf bag looks pretty solid. I actually like to carry two drivers. I have one that has a heavy draw bias and another that I can hit a low fade.

I just spent 170 bucks on 6 Dozen golf balls from Vice. I've heard good things about them and found one on the course and liked it alot.

I got the Vice Pro Plus that's for people with high swing speeds like myself. I'm freaking pumped about them. Kinda a cheaper ProV1 when it comes to performance and I got the two tone color scheme so I'll know if someone steals my damn balls lol. I have a problem of driving it past the group in front of me and them picking up my balls, I hope this helps prevent that. I should probably stop hitting it over the group in front of me but I can't help it sometimes.

I tried to golf today but we had gusts of wind up to 45 mph. It was crazy, I played 7 holes and said screw it.
I like days like this because the course is empty. I also suck at hitting my irons low so it makes me work on that. I’ll play in any condition as long as there’s no lightning.

I like days like this because the course is empty. I also suck at hitting my irons low so it makes me work on that. I’ll play in any condition as long as there’s no lightning.
Yea course was empty so I got alot of practice around the greens. I'm awful at chipping like God awful. If I could fix my game from 100 yards in I could prob be in the 80s. Currently I'm always In the 90s. On a bad day 100s.

I have played golf for 30 years. Recently I gave up the golf cart and started walking. I have saved a lot of money and I feel great. I won’t go back to riding a cart if I don’t have to. Best thing I have done in a long time.

I have played golf for 30 years. Recently I gave up the golf cart and started walking. I have saved a lot of money and I feel great. I won’t go back to riding a cart if I don’t have to. Best thing I have done in a long time.

I tend to play better when I walk. The fact that you are by yourself for most of the round lets you concentrate more. But with titanium rods and bolts in my back from spinal fusion I get tired after 9 holes walking. So I’ll give up a few strokes to ride in the kart and be able to finish 18 strong. Plus you have beer cooler. Aiming fluid…

Back
Top Bottom