Official Height and Weight (Senior Bowl) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Official Height and Weight (Senior Bowl)

Greenway and Hodge both came 2 and 3 inches under their college height.

If you noticed a lot of players came in 2 to 3 inches shorter than advertised.

This guy was excited about Dumervil's build. Pretty funny stuff.

fins2923 said:
This guy was excited about Dumervil's build. Pretty funny stuff.

Yeah, Dumervil better get that tucked in by the time the combine hits in a few weeks or it's gonna hurt him. Scouts & coaches will view him as lazy.

Hckney is listed at only 5'11 so he's got to be out of the question for us.

Ozzy rules!!

SMadison29 said:
If you noticed a lot of players came in 2 to 3 inches shorter than advertised.

Yeah I know, but Greenway is a player we are interested in so I thought i'd write that if that's all people wanted to know.

But Hodge was listed as 6-2 and went down to 5-11, usually it's an inch or an inch and a half but that's 3 inches.
I guess it doesn't really matter though, the ILB's that are projecting best to the NFL at the moment are smallers guys like Tatupu, Hodge, Thurman, Vilma etc.

Is Leinart not playing in the Senior bowl? I dont see him listed under QB height and weight?

Dolphins_SR66 said:
Is Leinart not playing in the Senior bowl? I dont see him listed under QB height and weight?

top picks usually dont play in the senior bowl. no hes not in it.

Nappy Roots said:
top picks usually dont play in the senior bowl. no hes not in it.

Ok, yeah, as I was writing this, I figured no need for top picks to play...but wasnt sure if Seniors played just for the fun of playing in the Senior bowl, etc.

thanks for the info...

Guys like Leinart and Hawk can really only damage their stock in the Senior Bowl.
Leinart might be able to hold his stock by showing up Cutler but that's about it. It's better for them to stay at home and concentrate on the combine, getting in great shape and working towards individual and pro day workouts than the Senior Bowl.

Does anyone know AJ's exact height I know I usually see him at 6'1" or 6'2" but I bet hes like 5'11". They weigh and measure height at the combine too right.

Yeah, they weigh and measure at the combine.
Can't tell what his height is, I'd say probably 6"7/8 or a little over 6"

Back
Top Bottom