*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Daytona Fin

Brown Bag It
Administrator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Feeling confident about tomorrow. We haven't won at home since Dec. 21, 2014, that slate gets wiped clean.

DefensiveEnd76

Football Guru
Reaction score
Think where we would be if Campbell or anyone else had been coaching this team from the beginning of the season. We would be at least 4-1 if not 5-0 right now. Makes me sick to think of it. We can thank our buffoon owner for keeping Philbin too damn long!!!

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Getting ready to go to church now but can't wait for 1pm. I'm ready to see our team seek and destroy

Ozzy rules

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2h2 hours ago
Two key defenders — #Browns DT Danny Shelton (knee) and #Texans OLB Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) — are playing today, sources say.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Was hoping Clowney would miss this week.

Travis34

chea
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
How bout that first win over the Texans today?!

I'll puke if we lose to a qb draw inside our 10.

---------- Post added at 07:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2h2 hours ago
Two key defenders — #Browns DT Danny Shelton (knee) and #Texans OLB Jadeveon Clowney (ankle) — are playing today, sources say.

---------- Post added at 06:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 AM ----------

Was hoping Clowney would miss this week.
Likewise. But hey he's injury prone. He might not make it out of warm ups lol

Good_Dylan

Second String
Reaction score
It feels right...Just something in the air and the Gorilla will be ripped off Miami fans back today October 25 , 2015...this win will mean almost a seasons worth of W's to me.

Quick somebody hit up the Goon Boss cause I don't think Ross makes a coaching change until his phone rang and somebody else on the other end said...
"Even the Goon Boss has gave up on them" :3w:

The rest as they say...is history...Goon deserves to enjoy it with the rest of us.
Best wishes fellow Fins

Hayden Fox

Is it Sunday yet?
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Looking forward to meeting some of the Finheaven brethren today! Coming from 27 degrees to South Florida has been a good start for this trip.

Sarnics13

Mad Dog bites!
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm like a kid on Christmas morning right now..... Ready to get to the stadium!! Usually looking forward to the atmosphere of being at the stadium, today I'm really looking forward to the GAME!

nerfball

Starter
Reaction score
it's not even 0900am yet. game day mornings drag on forever.

Albert Romano

Super Donator
Reaction score
With a win, the Texans would tie the longest winning streak against the Dolphins (8). I catalogued the ugly history. miamiherald.com/sports/nfl/mia…@AdamHBeasley

We have to beat these guys eventually right :ponder:

Top Bottom