*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

LOL, this is hilarious. Bills Nation is getting the pitch forks ready. A sack fumble return for TD and then a pick 6. 21-3 Jags. Keep going Jax!

Another int! Lol

---------- Post added at 10:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

Poopy Pants Rex Ryan has no idea what's happening. the look on his face is priceless.

If i'm rex, i'm telling Manuel we're "only down 18". He's gotta feel like he's down 55 right now. Wow.

On the yahoo feed, mine is pretty good - when it's running full resolution, looks better than my 1080p TV due to the refresh rate.

TD JAGS!!!

Where are all the big mouth Bills fans that come in here and rant? Where are they today...I want to hear them boast about EJ Manuel, first round pick of the century lmao

CSK3JRVUYAA0aUN-1.jpg:large

All white today gents. Stormtroopers gonna bust somebody in the mouth.

Well. This is looking like the end of my survivor pool. Why the hell did I pick the bills

27-3 Jags with 800min left in the 2nd. I mean, holy lol.

Now we must handle business against the texans and hope the JETS **** their pants just like the Bills!!

We'll take care of the Pats on Thursday night?:ponder:

If anyone is interested in learning more about streams, google search "reddit nfl streams"! Makes my life so easy when I'm out of town or if the game isn't televised.

After a great start to the season the Bills team gets one look at Manuel and guys are retiring, calling out the coach, getting blown out by the Jags, etc.

If anyone is interested in learning more about streams, google search "reddit nfl streams"! Makes my life so easy when I'm out of town or if the game isn't televised.

That site is basically my homepage on sundays. Keep an eye out and you get HD games pretty much in every thread. That's why I dropped NFL ticket. Thxs reddit.

Back
Top Bottom