*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

This yahoo stream is unreal!

it is too cool... nothing better than being able to watch an HD stream of an NFL game on the internet. I hope the NFL gives us more of this in the future and less forcing us to have directv bend us over and stick their sunday ticket peter up the b hole

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

If anyone is interested in learning more about streams, google search "reddit nfl streams"! Makes my life so easy when I'm out of town or if the game isn't televised.

not always available. i was looking for a VLC stream of Pats/Bills a few weeks back, created the roku channel and everything all I needed was the link. No one posted it.

If it was more consistent, you're right, it would be far better than Sunday Ticket.

Armando Salguero ‏@ArmandoSalguero
Phillips went through a workout in presence of Dan Campbell, Tannenbaum, Hickey, trainers, position coach. Long meeting on field afterward.

CSK8zK8WUAAR9op-1.jpg

CSK89vlWoAA3ShT-1.jpg

[TWEET]658297038593921024[/TWEET]
[TWEET]658300927200350208[/TWEET]
CSK9tbKUsAAs6CP-1.jpg

CSKtASUAAEGjD6-1.jpg

CSK_uhHUkAAb6la-1.jpg

it is too cool... nothing better than being able to watch an HD stream of an NFL game on the internet. I hope the NFL gives us more of this in the future and less forcing us to have directv bend us over and stick their sunday ticket peter up the b hole

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

not always available. i was looking for a VLC stream of Pats/Bills a few weeks back, created the roku channel and everything all I needed was the link. No one posted it.

If it was more consistent, you're right, it would be far better than Sunday Ticket.

I saw that bills/pats game through an HD British broadcast stream linked in that subreddit's gamethread. Not sure if when a stream is VLC or not but I always find the games in HD on PC.

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL
Texans QB Ryan Mallett missed team charter and had to fly commercial to Dolphins game. I can imagine Bill OBrien reaction.

Thank you to the Finheaven family for a gray tailgate. Great atmosphere and people.

Great energy in the parking lot overall.

That site is basically my homepage on sundays. Keep an eye out and you get HD games pretty much in every thread. That's why I dropped NFL ticket. Thxs reddit.

Great decision! Yeah I don't like supporting the NFL anymore than I have to (like they're not generating enough) haha but dude have you seen those VLC streams? Beautiful! :d-day:

James Walker ‏@JamesWalkerNFL 48s49 seconds ago
#Dolphins receivers DeVante Parker and Rishard Matthews are among the early players on the field warming up.

Matt Lincoln ‏@MattLincolnTV 52s53 seconds ago
Cloudy Gameday. #dolphins @CBS12
CSLDYQ6W0AAICx-1.jpg

Ahh I forgot to mention last week... I met Dallas Thomas' mom at the Titans game :lol:

Texans PR ‏@TexansPR 39s39 seconds ago
.@HoustonTexans inactives at @MiamiDolphins:
18- C.Shorts III
25- K.Jackson
48- K.Brown
55- B.McKinney
65- G.Mancz
79- B.Brooks
97- J.Pagan

Greg Likens ‏@GregLikens 18s18 seconds ago
Jamar Taylor will start at CB in place of Brice McCain for the #Dolphins

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL 21s21 seconds ago