*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Adam First

Excellence in Mediocrity
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I will be at the game tomorrow! :hump:

263pxHouston_Texans_logosvg-1.png
@
320pxMiami_Dolphins_2013_Logosvg-1.png

ATw0pgE-1.jpg

at Sun Life Stadium
Miami Gardens, Florida

TELEVISION
24GbMNy-1.png
NFL_ON_CBS_2013_logo-1.png

Kickoff at 1 PM ET

INJURY REPORT
iSDIwN4-1.png

IwGGuGc-1.png

1qxMuV6-1.png

WEATHER
clear.gif

A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. East wind 6 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
National Weather Service Miami - forecast for Sun Life Stadium

GAME PREVIEWS

NFL.com Video
ESPN / ESPN Analyst Picks

[video=youtube;v6kb5fvv6_A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6kb5fvv6_A[/video]
[video=youtube;HPUyCAvdFpQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPUyCAvdFpQ[/video]

Still can't believe we've never beaten them.

That ends tomorrow!!!

I'm so glad Campbell has the reigns, this season means something again after I had stopped caring. I didn't even watch the game in London, I knew it would be a terrible experience and luckily did not subject myself to that embarrassment. Finally someone's in charge that is aggressive and will demand that from the team. We grew some balls over the bi-week and they'll be on full display tomorrow.

I haven't been this pumped for a game in a loooooong time. I want to keep believing, Coach Campbell.

ALSO let's throw Stronger Together and Fins Up into the damn trash heap. I'm sick of these terrible tag lines. Unless you're going to roll with something on the level of clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose then just stick with metallica quotes or something. I'd much rather we come out with kill em all or ride the lightning.

ALSO let's throw Stronger Together and Fins Up into the damn trash heap. I'm sick of these terrible tag lines. Unless you're going to roll with something on the level of clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose then just stick with metallica quotes or something. I'd much rather we come out with kill em all or ride the lightning.

I love everything he just said.... all that... togetherness sounds so damn inner-feelings, sensitive beta male bullshiat. give me a break.

Feels good to be this excited for the fins game on a Saturday night again...."football eve". Another game like last week would be awesome!

"The Team That Should Not Be"

****ing-A

[video=youtube_share;JoqDYcCDOTg]http://youtu.be/JoqDYcCDOTg[/video]

We've got the blue print now. Stop the run and force turnovers and on offense run the ball to keep the defense honest.

Expecting another strong game this time in front of the home crowd.

Back
Top Bottom