*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

*** OFFICIAL HOUSTON TEXANS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS GAME THREAD *** Week 7

Getting ready to go to church now but can't wait for 1pm. I'm ready to see our team seek and destroy

Ozzy rules

I usually get home right as the first quarter is ending from my church. Our pastor is canadian and doesn't know sports exist!

Just happy that we can be optimistic on Sunday again. It would've been terrible to watch another season wash down the drain with all this talent on the team.

This Yahoo stream is barely watchable. Pay for Sunday ticket and I'm forced to watch this **** on my laptop, F U NFL and Goodell!!!!

Hope we do something like this...

[video]blob:https%3A//vine.co/de89a94f-c83a-4b80-97c0-8d22f0098a4b[/video]

Here's hoping for a big season turn around today, with our first ever victory over Houston :brewskis:

Really don't like the Jags, but come on and punish these guys... **** the Bills.

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 AM ----------

Hahahahaha

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I can't wait to play the Bills again under Campbell. Payback is going to be sweet.

OMG!!!! The Jags are routing the Bills. Manual is a joke.

Back
Top Bottom